SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Love Yourself" February Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CONTEST CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alyssaw

In honor of the month of LOVE, SeasonBox is giving away a "Love Yourself" Valentine's Day box to one lucky winner (Valued over $60.00), PLUS an additional two month subscriptions (total 3 month subscription).

One of you lovelies will receive these wonderful "FULL SIZE" products:

• Kaia Naturals Bamboo Facial Cleansing Cloths
  • BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow
  • Dream Organics Rose Water
  • Galerie Au Chocolat Fair Trade Bar

For more product details and why we selected these fabulous products for our February Box, please click here.

2 Simple Steps to Enter the Giveaway:

1. Like SeasonsBox on Facebook

2. After visiting Seasonbox.com, comment on this thread with "I LOVE SeasonsBox!" and tell us which 'love yourself" product you are most excited to try.

About SeasonBox:

SeasonsBox is a lifestyle subscription service and a discovery platform for seasonal must-haves for the home, body, and spirit.  Our inspiration comes from the changing seasons of nature, and our concept is to provide unique full-size environmentall conscious products from various places in the world.  Each box you receive from us is truly luxurious and tailored to one season (Winter, Spring, Summer, or Autumn), or Season Holidays and Occasions such as Valentine's Day and Halloween.  We strive to make each SeasonsBox so evocative and of the season that it will satisfy those unexplained feelings and stimulate your senses.

Subscribe to SeasonsBox here and don't forget to sign up to our newsletter to "Follow Our Boxes" and be the first to peek inside each month's box here.

This contest is open now and runs until February 18th and it is only available to USA and Canada residents.

Contest Rules

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'm most excited about the rose water because the fragrance of bulgarian roses reminds me of my grandma (in a good way!). She used to wear a fragrance which had bulgarian roses as one of its main notes :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I LOVE Seasons Box!! The Body Glow would be great for rough, winter skin!!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'm most excited about the Kaia Naturals Bamboo Cleansing Cloths. They sound so calming and awesome!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I'd love to try the Rose Water! I've heard about how good Rose Water is for your skin, but have never tried it, so I would be super excited to try that out.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

Definitely the Body Glow. My skin is a little worse for wear this winter.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I am most excited to try the Fair Trade chocolate!

I LOVE Seasonsbox!!! Its hard to pick just one thing o would love to try because they all look amazing! I guess what appeals to me most is the Rose Water. I am a busy mom of three little girls (ages 8, 4, and 6 months) and I am trying to pamper myself more. A spritz of the rose water is an instant little mood booster : )

I LOVE Seasonsbox!!

I'm most excited to try the Sugar Cookie Body Glow because I'm sure it's going to smell awewome and do a great job on smoothing out my rough dry winter skin.

I also love the February theme of "Love Yourself".  As women, we often find ourselves in the role of  being the caretaker/caregiver of others whether it be our children, husbands, or elderly parents.  So often we forget about ourselves and our own wants and needs. So this month's theme of "Love Yourself" is a great reminder to be good to ourselves also and to treat ourselves to something totally fabulous and indulgent because we deserve it!

I LOVE SEASONS BOX I would love to try all of the products but especially the rose spray, I seen the past box on YouTube and the items were so unique especially the scarf. So yes I would love the box and I hope I WIN. Andi

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I would be most excited to try the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow. I am always wanting to try new body scrubs and that ones sounds perfect!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

I am most excited to try the BambuEarth Sugar Cookie Body Glow.  I love sugar scrubs but I have a hard time finding ones that don't have harsh chemically reproduced fragrances, and I don't think that I have ever tried one that's all natural.

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

The Rose Water has me most excited - would love to try it! 

I LOVE SeasonBox! Would be most excited to try the Sugar Cookie Body Glow!!

I love seasonbox !! I would love to try the sugar cookie body glow just the name alone has me excited !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back