"Naked Basics!" Makeup Tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Makeup Talk!

It's been a while since I've posted in the forums.  I wanted to share a new makeup tutorial that I filmed recently.

Enjoy & thank-you in advance for watching :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

-J3ssiGurl

Awesome look, thank you for sharing your tutorial! I am crazy about that palette, but I always end up using the same look everyday and it is getting old. It will be fun to try this one out!

Originally Posted by J3ssiGurl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Awesome!  Thank-you so much for watching!  How did the look turn out?!
Almost perfect!  I failed at the winged eyeliner, but I will master it some day...  I am still loving this palette, it is more versatile than I originally thought
icon_cheesygrin.gif

Haha cool!  I can't even remember how long it took me to master doing the winged liner ... I still screw up sometimes!  

I agree, the palette is absolutely fantastic!

Your tutorial was great! I will definitely be trying this one. I have been trying to find a youtuber that did something a little bit different than WOS the eyelids and naked2 and faint in the crease as a day look. I'm glad I discovered this link and will be subbing to your channel soon. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by msmanx /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Your tutorial was great! I will definitely be trying this one. I have been trying to find a youtuber that did something a little bit different than WOS the eyelids and naked2 and faint in the crease as a day look. I'm glad I discovered this link and will be subbing to your channel soon.
smile.gif
Awesome!  I'm so glad that you enjoyed the video and that it was helpful!  Let me know how your makeup turned out :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  Thank-you so much for watching!

Hi dear !!!

Really that's an awesome way of tutorial I love this, I would love to try, thank you so much dear.

Originally Posted by oliviabelle872 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hi dear !!!

Really that's an awesome way of tutorial I love this, I would love to try, thank you so much dear.
Hi There!

Thank-you so much for watching the tutorial :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.  I'm so glad and happy to hear that you enjoyed it and that you found it helpful!  Did you get a chance to try the look out?  If so, how did it turn out?!  Let me know :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />.

Latest posts

Back