Gold tutorial

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Here's a tutorial I've done with gold and brown colors, it gives a very simple look and it's easy to wear :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

thank you for looking

415104.jpeg

Awesome Allie ,way to join in!!!:clap:clap:clapVery pretty :icon_cheeThanks for posting this

Thank you!

Sophia, I've used this brushes :

- Sephora (I got it as a gift after buying makeup)

- MAC n°266 (for the eyeliner)

- the last brush is a brush for painting but it's very soft and useful for makeup : I've used it to apply the fluidline as an eyeshadow

Allie that looks great! wELCOME TO Mut. I can see that you are going to fit right in! hehehe.....

I'm blown away that this is your third post! nice job! :clap

Alliestella that look is fantastic, and it seams so easy.Even I think I could do it*lol*

Thanks for duing this!!!!

:) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Kristina, yes it's very easy and it doesn't take a lot of time (only applying the concealer and the eyeliner take 1-2 min)

What a fab tutorial! Its so pretty.. Thanks for posting alliestella & welcome to MakeUpTalk :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

me likey!!! I love the golden, its so pigmented! thank you for posting a tut!:clap

This is a gorgeous eye look Allie, thanks for posting! Wow, that is so cool that you jumped right in to posting tutes! :icon_chee

Back