Glamour Doll Eyes OTM February 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have a six month that I purchased last month, and February will be my 4th month subscribed. love love GDE.

I'm crabby! Should be sleeping because I work nights and my alarm went off to remind me of this today. Tried to get a 6 mo. sub, but after using PayPal, they sold out in a MINUTE..seriously..but I got in for 3 months and picked up the Halo collection sample jars set!

I got a 3 month! My first time! I am so excited I was able to catch that! Last month I missed it!!!

Wanted a 6 month but they were gone in a blink of an eye. Managed a 3 month though. Last month I was late and only grabbed a 1 month.

I am in love with feb choice and extra sweetness to go along the way ...... So excited to share the love:)

I am in love with feb choice and extra sweetness to go along the way ...... So excited to share the love:)
Did you already get yours? Share! Mine is still in the mail, along with my Halo order lol.

I'm sorry idk how to hide this on iPad mode to share pic!!!! The color is called toxic grape.

I'm not happy with this month's GDE. Nope... not happy that my mailman has yet to bring it to me that is! LOL
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I'm stalking my mailman again and hope he's early as he has been the last couple of days.

Aah.. where is my dang GDE mail people ? That swatch has me drooling lol.. I can't wait for it to get here.

I used it for my makeup today on the outer v and lower liner please excuse my bam bam hair lol

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I used it for my makeup today on the outer v and lower liner please excuse my bam bam hair lol

deets on everything lol, those eyes go perfect with my dress for tomorrow's valentines dinner!! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

Does deets mean details? If so I uses nyx milk as a base Inner corner I used infamous urban decay mariposa palette Middle used lorac 3d luster drops over extra coat of nyx milk white Outer corner glamourdolleyes toxic grape with tad coat of blackout from urban decay in crease Venus from naked 2 as a highlight Used toxic grape as under eyeliner as well

Originally Posted by DiorAdora /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Does deets mean details? If so I uses nyx milk as a base

Inner corner I used infamous urban decay mariposa palette

Middle used lorac 3d luster drops over extra coat of nyx milk white

Outer corner glamourdolleyes toxic grape with tad coat of blackout from urban decay in crease

Venus from naked 2 as a highlight

Used toxic grape as under eyeliner as well
lol yeah, details!! Thanks!! I'm going to do something similar tomorrow, you were a good inspiration.

Back