DTB: Show Us Your Most Creative Eyeliner Look! - (2/11/13 - 3/11/12)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ari has thrown down the gauntlet!

She wants to see your most creative eyeliner look! Any color is allowed! So c',mon ladies! I have seen all of you do some amazing looks!

Strut your stuff with this one!!   :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This is why eyeliner is my favorite makeup, but I just can't make my lines crisp like that. ):.... Hoping my new liner can change this!!

I really love Egyptian themed eyeliner.

Obviously not mine, but I also love Lady Gaga's eyeliner in Judas:

I'm terrible at eye liner, I can never get crisp lines. Perhaps I need more practice ? or maybe I just use the wrong products. I wear it everyday and will admit it makes the biggest difference in my look, without eyeliner I just look tired. 

This is my creative eyeliner and creative lip submission. (yes it's a repost from My Book section of my Profile).

Woops. Just realized there is a deadline for submissions in this forum...

Yay I actually made the deadline! So i used my neighbor as a model again ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

The flower on the shoulder is done in a black eyeliner. The design on the side of the eye is a mix between the black and a white eyeliner but the color on the eyes is just a white shadow mixed with a grey glitter. She has the most adorable shaped lips lol! 

I tend to do weird things when I'm bored. Some of these looks are old, however

I use Femme Coutoure(sp) gel eyeliner from Sally's.  It goes on so smooth, lasts all day, and doesn't wear off...seriously, it takes me a long time to get that stuff off

" I tend to do weird things when I'm bored"   ----hahaha I sooooo relate! But see! ...Look what awesomeness happened ^   My favorite is prob the cupcake one...wayy too fun :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Latest posts

Back