Sign in to follow this  
JC327

Julep: March 2013

Any Julep spoilers for March?  My birthday is in March, and I  cant wait to find out what were getting.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

Hopefully something green! For St. Patty's and all. .lol

Beer themed polish? beer.gif

Originally Posted by fanchette View Post

I am SO Excited for March! *sneak peek maven over here* I can't wait to tell what I know. First thing the 20th, its sharing time!

You're  so lucky!  I need a clue.

Originally Posted by JC327 View Post

I wonder if it is:

Julep - Rock Candy Nail Glaze

beauty insider
heroimage

exclusive · limited edition

thumb-1
julep
QTY12345678910
$14.00$ ($ value)
free shipping
not in stock:

Rock Candy Nail Glaze

Item #1492727Size0.27 oz
ColorWendy - barely there watermelon|New
s1492727+sw.jpgs1492719+sw.jpgs1492701+sw.jpgs1492693+sw.jpg

A Golden box for my birthday wouldn't hurt either lol.

Is it me or am I the only one reading that as

jelly polishes? Because if they're really jellies I'd be buying all those colors up in a heartbeat.

The mystery color you could buy with the February boxes was a VERY bright, grassy green. I'll try to post a picture when I get home tonight, but I can certainly see it as a St. Patrick's day color.

Originally Posted by fanchette View Post

I am SO Excited for March! *sneak peek maven over here* I can't wait to tell what I know. First thing the 20th, its sharing time!

Oooh, how do you get to be a sneek peek maven?

I seem to remember a link somewhere. ... maybe Facebook or on the julep website.... a couple of months ago. Then I think they randomly pull from the ones who sign up. 

Found these previews for future polishes via the Julep FB page from here: http://polishjinx.blogspot.ca/2013/02/julep-maven-sneak-peek.html

She did say they might not be the next box, but future months, but hm... I wonder if we're getting any of these. The second set is very easter-y and pastel. I'm a huge sucker for pastels (duh), and I'd love to try those.

As mentioned, these items are already on the sephora website... so not really new information. Most likely  probably the same scenario as the mattes from November. We'll get them in our boxes, eventually.

Since Julep now has four polish boxes and one products box, I'm guessing each of the boxes is going to get its own colour assignment, and then a second repeat colour or maybe even a new colour. Or maybe they'll be released together!!

I must have Mimi and the serum. A girl can never have to many pink polishes. I never knew you could get Julep anywhere else but Julep's site.

Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

Hm... the handscrub is old. I wonder they're doing one old and one new product then. Is the rock star lotion the new product for this month? If so... bummer. 

At least it narrows down our choices, right? icon_rolleyes.gif

Just joining in to say that American Beauty profiles were switched automatically to this new profile -- personally, I like the idea of a product only box but hope that it won't devolve into mascara and lip gloss

I like the carol color. I wonder whats special about the rock candy polishes. they all say "barely there" so if they're sheer, I never wanna see them again. I HATE sheer nail polish. I don't understand the appeal.

700**

to me thats a sheer nail polish. it possible I don't have the correct definition

**not my picture, found it on google images. links to a blog.

Ew. I hate sheer polish or any polish that reveals my nail line. Anyways, does anybody else thing 'rock candy' is a weird name for sheer polish? I feel like it'd be some cool new nail effect.

Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

Found these previews for future polishes via the Julep FB page from here: http://polishjinx.blogspot.ca/2013/02/julep-maven-sneak-peek.html

She did say they might not be the next box, but future months, but hm... I wonder if we're getting any of these. The second set is very easter-y and pastel. I'm a huge sucker for pastels (duh), and I'd love to try those.

As mentioned, these items are already on the sephora website... so not really new information. Most likely  probably the same scenario as the mattes from November. We'll get them in our boxes, eventually.

Since Julep now has four polish boxes and one products box, I'm guessing each of the boxes is going to get its own colour assignment, and then a second repeat colour or maybe even a new colour. Or maybe they'll be released together!!

I would LOVE if these were our next box choices!   I'm imagining the rock candy glaze over top it's sister creme color and then the freedom top coat... Like jelly shoes on my nails!!