Julep: March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
Any Julep spoilers for March?  My birthday is in March, and I  cant wait to find out what were getting.

I wonder if it is:

s1492727-main-hero.jpg

logo-beautyinsider-vertical.gif

seal-naturals.png

exclusive · limited edition

view larger

Be the first to review

Be the first to review
  Start a Q&A

QTY12345678910
$14.00$ ($ value)
free shipping
not in stock:
Rock Candy Nail Glaze
Item #1492727Size0.27 oz
ColorWendy - barely there watermelon|New

A Golden box for my birthday wouldn't hurt either lol.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hopefully something green! For St. Patty's and all. .lol
Beer themed polish?
beer.gif

A Birthday Golden box would make me happy too!

Anything green would also be good.
icon_cheesygrin.gif

I think an aquamarine polish would be nice, been looking for one for ages.

I am SO Excited for March! *sneak peek maven over here* I can't wait to tell what I know. First thing the 20th, its sharing time!

Originally Posted by fanchette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I am SO Excited for March! *sneak peek maven over here* I can't wait to tell what I know. First thing the 20th, its sharing time!
You're  so lucky!  I need a clue.

Originally Posted by JC327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I wonder if it is:

s1492727-main-hero.jpg

logo-beautyinsider-vertical.gif

seal-naturals.png

exclusive · limited edition

view larger

Be the first to review

Be the first to review
  Start a Q&A

QTY12345678910
$14.00$ ($ value)
free shipping
not in stock:
Rock Candy Nail Glaze
Item #1492727Size0.27 oz
ColorWendy - barely there watermelon|New

A Golden box for my birthday wouldn't hurt either lol.

Is it me or am I the only one reading that as

jelly polishes? Because if they're really jellies I'd be buying all those colors up in a heartbeat.

The mystery color you could buy with the February boxes was a VERY bright, grassy green. I'll try to post a picture when I get home tonight, but I can certainly see it as a St. Patrick's day color.

Originally Posted by fanchette /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oooh, how do you get to be a sneek peek maven?

I seem to remember a link somewhere. ... maybe Facebook or on the julep website.... a couple of months ago. Then I think they randomly pull from the ones who sign up. 

Found these previews for future polishes via the Julep FB page from here: http://polishjinx.blogspot.ca/2013/02/julep-maven-sneak-peek.html

She did say they might not be the next box, but future months, but hm... I wonder if we're getting any of these. The second set is very easter-y and pastel. I'm a huge sucker for pastels (duh), and I'd love to try those.

As mentioned, these items are already on the sephora website... so not really new information. Most likely  probably the same scenario as the mattes from November. We'll get them in our boxes, eventually.

Since Julep now has four polish boxes and one products box, I'm guessing each of the boxes is going to get its own colour assignment, and then a second repeat colour or maybe even a new colour. Or maybe they'll be released together!!

I must have Mimi and the serum. A girl can never have to many pink polishes. I never knew you could get Julep anywhere else but Julep's site.

Hm... the handscrub is old. I wonder they're doing one old and one new product then. Is the rock star lotion the new product for this month? If so... bummer. 

Originally Posted by Kyuu /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hm... the handscrub is old. I wonder they're doing one old and one new product then. Is the rock star lotion the new product for this month? If so... bummer. 
At least it narrows down our choices, right? 
icon_rolleyes.gif

Just joining in to say that American Beauty profiles were switched automatically to this new profile -- personally, I like the idea of a product only box but hope that it won't devolve into mascara and lip gloss

Latest posts

Back