Generation Beauty event

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I got the invite and I am not even an Ipsy subscriber anymore. I'm guessing they sent out this "invitation" to every email address they have. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

At this time it's tentative for me. The dates of Generation Beauty is the week before E3 which I'm already committed to go to (we have our hotel room, plane tickets and passes) and three weeks before PHAMExpo which I'm already committed to go to that (have my hotel room, plane ticket and pass). I'm also attending at least one, possibly two, other trade shows in July and August. Since I pay for everything out of my own pocket - all my travel expenses, all my food expenses, etc - budget wise at this point in time it's not in my budget. I wish I knew about it in January because that's when I made plans for E3, PHAMExpo and IMATS Vancouver.

Originally Posted by supermary /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got the invite and I am not even an Ipsy subscriber anymore. I'm guessing they sent out this "invitation" to every email address they have. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

You're still a member of Ipsy even if you're not a subscriber.

I maybe going after all, but it's still tentative. I've spoken with Marcelo just a short time ago on the phone and from the conversation we had it sounds like Generation Beauty is going to an amazing conference. I really want to go to it now and think those who are going - especially bloggers and vloggers - need to have their networking cards (business cards) with them because it's not going to be like IMATS in terms that it's going to be a big ol' shopping spree. I will post more information as I get more information to share.

Darn, so we only can get the beauty bag if we go to the event I take it lol. I got the e-mail but am not anywhere near LA. So I do not think I will be attending. Sounds fun though!

Originally Posted by amy005 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Darn, so we only can get the beauty bag if we go to the event I take it lol. I got the e-mail but am not anywhere near LA. So I do not think I will be attending. Sounds fun though!
I thought the same thing when I got the email about the beauty bag. I want the goodies, but I won't be able to make it to LA.  

My plans to go have been cancelled. I was wrong about my daughter's graduation date. I thought it was June 8 - the Saturday following Generation Beauty HOWEVER it turns out it's June 1 so I can't go. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I REALLY want to go, unfortunately it's pretty darn expensive and CA is pretty far from TX.....phooey lol. If I could get a hotel room for free, a plane ticket....I'd BE THERE lol

I really wanted to go too! I'm in Northern California so it's possible and somewhat affordable since its only a six hour drive or so but I have three very small kids the youngest being under a year old and since I'm breastfeeding still we are pretty much attached lol. I can't wait to see all the goodies you guys get though! Take lots of pictures so those of its that can't go can live vicariously thru you!!

Check out our facebook page for photos and live updates of the event.

Back