Red Marks From Cysts

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I have a lot of red marks on my face.  I know many of you have red marks due to acne.  I'm curious but are the majority of your red marks from pimples or from cysts?

I don't mind red marks from pimples though because usually its not too bad... but the red marks left from those nasty cysts that gets popped and bleeds... they make my face look very bad.  They are pretty close to dime size those red marks and i have quite a few of them on my face.

Does anyone find the red marks to be harder to clear from cysts as oppose to pimples that lead the red marks?  Someone said you shouldn't even call cysts pimples because they are worst than that as i see its listed as severe acne than mild/moderate acne.

Mine are from picking at pimples on my face when I was a teenager. If only I had listened to my mom. Most of the scars I had are faded now but that is because I stopped picking and went to a dermatologist.

Latest posts

Back