[SPOILERS] POPSUGAR Must Have March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Maybe a spring theme? Something for working out and getting in shape for the beach, or some kind of detox product, maybe some pastel makeup colors or cream highlighter. Oh, a really nice body scrub or face mask to get rid of the winter flaky skin. 

Even if they don't send a spring-themed box I may look into making my own :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I haven't even gotten my February box yet and I'm already excited for March :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I wonder if they'll be shipping boxes out later in March? I suppose there's no reason for them to ship early like they did this month (unless they're doing a St. Patrick's Day theme lol).

Originally Posted by JessP /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder if they'll be shipping boxes out later in March? I suppose there's no reason for them to ship early like they did this month (unless they're doing a St. Patrick's Day theme lol).
Lolll, everything in the box must be green!!!

I actually hope they do so there'll be less of a chance for my box to get lost while I'm moving. Though, I do have to say that I feel pretty sad about still subscribing after the way CS has just ignored me. I guess I just really like the surprise... 

Lolll, everything in the box must be green!!! I actually hope they do so there'll be less of a chance for my box to get lost while I'm moving. Though, I do have to say that I feel pretty sad about still subscribing after the way CS has just ignored me. I guess I just really like the surprise... 
Ha! I just pictured a bunch of PS staffers brainstorming around a table and someone's like, "March box: all the green items you can think of! Go!" That would be quite interesting hehe. Wheatgrass? Apple Jolly Ranchers? Money? (Yes, please!) It seems their CS has been a bit so-so lately - I hope they hear all of us and step it up. I, too, enjoy this box so I have a hard time imagining canceling.

The last couple of months have had pretty obvious themes (December with Christmas, though this one was very poorly executed IMO..., January with New Year's Resolutions, February with Valentine's Day), but March isn't as easily directed. I'm guessing something along the lines of springtime freshness, but I think this month could go a lot of directions.

Maybe they'll do a Spring Fever box?

Daffodil or Narcissus bulbs (for an indoor plant) ..Liberty print make up bag...

body lotion with pheromones (to induce feelings of love)...something in emerald green (Pantone's color of the year and a nod to St Patty's day)...ipod shuffle (or flash drive) downloaded with "happy" music...cheek stain to add flush to pale post winter skin....

mood rings.

Ok just rambling here.....

I have a feeling it's going to feel like an eternity before they start shipping March since February was so early! I still haven't even gotten mine yet, but it's been spoiled for weeks.

I am hoping for some higher end makeup, and maybe they will put in something pedi-related since sandal season is around the corner...

If they do something St. Patrick's related I hope they dont go too overboard with it, I can see that ending in disaster if they do. I'm hoping for more home and fashion items in the month of March.

I had canceled after the Feb box but their CS and prompt attention as well as what I feel was a sincere apology got me to sign back up for at least 3 months. Helps that my husband offered to pay for it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I would love some spring stuff! Hopefully not green stuff! Or at least not a lot of green, lol. Not one of my favorite colors. I think Daffodil bulbs would be so lovely (as LisaLeah mentioned) and they are my favorite flower. I always hope for a candle as I am addicted to candles. My husband thinks I have a problem. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am just excited as usual to get PS!

I would love a good pair of earbuds or earrings or hair accessory. Maybe some green nail polish? Chocolate coins? Or along the coin theme a clutch or wallet? Some eco-friendly cleaning supplies? (Not that I want to clean...but spring cleaning theme?)

Latest posts

Back