(SPOILERS) IPSY MARCH 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
So I know it would be way too early to be thinking about next month's Ipsy's glam bag, BUT February is the shortest month of the year! Yay so not much longer to wait girls! So that also means not much longer for spoilers! And am I ever ready to be spoiled! So what are you guys wanting to see in March's glam bag?

Originally Posted by chelsbot92 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So I know it would be way too early to be thinking about next month's Ipsy's glam bag, BUT February is the shortest month of the year! Yay so not much longer to wait girls! So that also means not much longer for spoilers! And am I ever ready to be spoiled! So what are you guys wanting to see in March's glam bag?
I hate February. LOL Only a week left for the month!

I definitely want to see some different things...I think we are set for eyeliners and mascaras for, like, ever. A really good, pretty emerald shadow would be awesome. Also, still looking for that blush, Ipsy peeps! AND NOT ON A SHEET! I would be cool with a powder, cream, or lip/cheek tint type thing. Maybe a pretty pastel polish for Easter?  

Something in the emerald green would be fun for sure! And pastels for Easter too. 

Really, I didn't like the February bag at all so I'm thinking anything will be an improvement for me ;-)

Feb just seems to be a bad month for Ipsy, given what I've seen/read about last year's Feb bag!  It was my least fave bag, but I didn't hate it. For March, I just want them to go all-out emerald.  Green bag, green eyeliner/shadow, green nail polish... and yeah, a nice pretty blush because we haven't had one yet!

However, we did get a big surprise with them "teasing" a pink sparkly bag for Feb on their FB and then sending us what I affectionately refer to as the "S&M Bag".  So I'm not going to be surprised if they send out something completely unexpected.  Like a bright orange bag. (Ipsy, I swear I'm kidding! Do NOT send us an orange bag!!!)

I hope they stick with green.

i must be the only one who loved the feb bag!

anyways, i agree it's time for blush. I'd also like to see a cool lip balm product. I know earlier subscribers already got an eyebrow gel, but i need one.

enough eyeliners, mascaras and primers.

also myglam is not on trend. i wish they would be, but they never send out trends

Originally Posted by magicalmom /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Feb just seems to be a bad month for Ipsy, given what I've seen/read about last year's Feb bag!  It was my least fave bag, but I didn't hate it. For March, I just want them to go all-out emerald.  Green bag, green eyeliner/shadow, green nail polish... and yeah, a nice pretty blush because we haven't had one yet!

However, we did get a big surprise with them "teasing" a pink sparkly bag for Feb on their FB and then sending us what I affectionately refer to as the "S&M Bag".  So I'm not going to be surprised if they send out something completely unexpected.  Like a bright orange bag. (Ipsy, I swear I'm kidding! Do NOT send us an orange bag!!!)

I hope they stick with green.
I despise the color orange (I have such horrifically bad associations with it that merely seeing the color can set off a nasty headache.  Strangely, the scent and flavor are okay), but it would actually be kind of appropriate for St. Patrick's Day.  The Irish flag is green, white and orange (on the other hand, there's a strong history with the color orange and Irish *Protestants*, and they're not exactly big on saints).  But I do hope for green just because I love that color.  I'm good for emerald cream polish thanks to Birchbox, but a shimmery or glittery green would be fantastic, as would a emerald green eyeshadow or eyeliner pencil, especially since one of the big trends for spring is supposed to be bright eye color, and extra-especially on the top lid.

Ooh green eyeline would be awesome!  I hope this March's bag is an improvement over the flower power, 60s version of last year that smells like gasoline to this day no matter what I have done to it (washed it, left it outside to air out, dryer sheets etc)

Originally Posted by meaganola /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I despise the color orange (I have such horrifically bad associations with it that merely seeing the color can set off a nasty headache.  Strangely, the scent and flavor are okay), but it would actually be kind of appropriate for St. Patrick's Day.  The Irish flag is green, white and orange (on the other hand, there's a strong history with the color orange and Irish *Protestants*, and they're not exactly big on saints).  But I do hope for green just because I love that color.  I'm good for emerald cream polish thanks to Birchbox, but a shimmery or glittery green would be fantastic, as would a emerald green eyeshadow or eyeliner pencil, especially since one of the big trends for spring is supposed to be bright eye color, and extra-especially on the top lid.

I agree with the green bag but I would love to see those coin bag type clasp.

Image via Etsy store: coryrenee

Again - I want to see a real blush (maybe as the full item a blush and contour set)

ELF has them:

A green eyeshadow or eyeliner

A lip scrubbie 

A makeup mist that sets your make up

A really nice facial mask for sensitive skin (that way everyone can enjoy)

I love the bag with a clasp idea! I'm hoping for a see through bag this year too along with a blush.

I really loved the gel liner from February's bag. The Pixi primer just smelled awful and they could've given us something better than lash cards. That was just crappy. The mascra and the eye shadow was so so,

For March I really wanna see:

Matte lip gloss or lip stick

Powder highlighter (I've already found a great liquid one I love, which is Benefit High Beam ITS AMAZING)

Some blush (And not just sheets of blush)

More nail polish

And more hair or body products

I would love a lip scrub! I am obsessed with my lips for some reason right now- trying to break a bad habit of biting them and I need moisturizing stuff for my lips.

I hope this month is great, can't wait to see some spoilers!

I'm actually laying off my subs for march because I'm broke and really really really want to buy some stuff from ulta's 21 days of beauty. but if I were getting march: first off, it should be st. patrick's themed to the MAX

• deep green polish
  • an effing blush(why don't subs pay attention to that???), I'd be good with anything thats not on a sheet!
  • deep deep deep green liner or shadow
  • something gold. they could send a gold glitter liner instead of a green one and give us a green shadow(maybe with tips on how to do a "green makeup look")
  • a lipstick(creme. not shimmer, not sheer, not an effing gloss) that matched the blush(that I'm hoping would be pink, perhaps an intense pink that you need to be light handed when applying)

A blush would be good! Elf makes GREAT baked blushes and they are super cheap. And I think those coin purses are really cute, I wouldn't mind one of those. Hopefully in a color that isn't so dark, and maybe with a pattern? The bags themselves have been lame lately.

I would love a gold eyeliner for March and an emerald green eyeshadow.

Originally Posted by ohreally /img/forum/go_quote.gif

A blush would be good! Elf makes GREAT baked blushes and they are super cheap. And I think those coin purses are really cute, I wouldn't mind one of those. Hopefully in a color that isn't so dark, and maybe with a pattern? The bags themselves have been lame lately.
I would. ELF is WAY too cheap of a brand to align with and when I think ELF in a subscription box I think GoGoGirlfriend. LOL If we got a blush I'd want a blush from a higher end brand - not necessarily prestige - but at least higher end drugstore.

I'm actually laying off my subs for march because I'm broke and really really really want to buy some stuff from ulta's 21 days of beauty. but if I were getting march: first off, it should be st. patrick's themed to the MAX
  • deep green polish
  • an effing blush(why don't subs pay attention to that???), I'd be good with anything thats not on a sheet!
  • deep deep deep green liner or shadow
  • something gold. they could send a gold glitter linerinstead of a green one and give us a green shadow(maybe with tips on how to do a "green makeup look")
  • a lipstick(creme. not shimmer, not sheer, not an effing gloss) that matched the blush(that I'm hoping would be pink, perhaps an intense pink that you need to be light handed when applying)
Yes! This bag sounds perfect. ELF was mentioned and I would be pissed if I received that from a sub and honestly I' m not too picky

Latest posts

Back