IpsyMe

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yes I'm going to try lol. I bet that site will be over loaded. OK I have  Question about the CS brand,how is it in quality? I read on a comment section for a video reviewing them they are from China, and they are just  re-done from a company there. I have also read not to buy makeup from eBay etc that is off brand but I heard it all is from China anyway and just the packaging and marketing if different?

I don't understand how its going to work, you comment and get it? So basically it is a flash sale via fb? If that is the case not worth it for a palette you can get on sale 90% of the time already.

I haven't seen this palete for this good of a sale yet. 

I have 2 Coastal Scents 88 palettes and 2 Bh Cosmetics 120 palettes.  Both companies have the same colors in the 88 palettes and similar quality.  I like them because of the variety of colors for the price.  Some are not very pigmented and don't have great staying power, but others are great and last all day on a good primer.  I use these colorful palettes mostly for dramatic looks to go out with not for daily use.

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't understand how its going to work, you comment and get it? So basically it is a flash sale via fb? If that is the case not worth it for a palette you can get on sale 90% of the time already.
According to the help page you enter the code ipsyme and whatever the code for the deal is in the comment section of the sale post (not the announcement ahead of time).  This time it is ipsyme 252.  The post will tell how many are available and you will get a confirmation email.  It will be charged to the card that your ipsy glambag is charged to.

I commented any way in hopes that people who were not subscribers commented and the rest would be put on a wait list till they check peoples info

Originally Posted by lindsaydance05 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Sold out in literally 2 mins
Does not surprise me. I've been wanting to buy one since IMATS last year and Annelle getting one from them and saying it was big but I keep missing their good sales. A few weeks ago they had it actually for 50% off on Coastal Scents or maybe a bit less. While 25% off is a good deal CS tends to have better ones and I'm a patient person (NOT). LOL

I don't think I got it and I wanted it I was going to order it with the 25% coupon but the shipping was a big turn off. I hate paying shipping.

Originally Posted by nikkimouse /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I don't think I got it and I wanted it I was going to order it with the 25% coupon but the shipping was a big turn off. I hate paying shipping.
Me too. LOL Plus the discount really doesn't cover shipping so essentially you'd still be paying full price and $2-something for shipping.

Latest posts

Back