What is your hair goal?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I know that sounds like a crazy question, but do you have a hairstyle that your striving to attain?

jennifer-lopez.jpg
Here's mine.

*LOL*When I saw the headline of the thread I knew what to write, but when I saw the picture I was lol!My hair has the same coloring and lenght as the picture.Not saying it is pretty like that, it`s just that I have a simular hair now.My goal is to get it highlighted a bit more.take my roots, get some product that will make it SHINE!!!I am constantly looking for a product that will make my hair shine shine shine!!!

That beach look in a way.Have thought of Bumble and Bumble`s Surf spray.

I want the highlights especially to shine.

This is the look I love:

View attachment 10085 View attachment 10086

She is soooo beautiful!!!!!!

Kitty that is a great look!

I guess I should elaborate that my hair is black and I don't plan on going any lighter. I am extremely sad and embarrassed to admit that my hair is now short, and it was as long as J.Lo's in that picture. What was I thinking? :icon_conf

Oh there are so many cool looks you can achieve with short hair.And it`ll grow out again you know!!!

Oh yes that Ashley Olson is cute!She has got that shine I love!

Surferchick, I'm not sure how to replicate that style. Have you ever tried velcro rollers? You can apply them to damp hair and then allow them to dry.

i want to grow it out a bit more and dye it sangria again, and do waves. :icon_smil

Nice pics! I love her hair up top... its so pretty!

Mine is similar... but my goal would be to keep it as it is... just much longer!!! :icon_roll

i just want mine to be long! i'm growing mine out! maybe not as long as that girl's...but halfway down my arm would be nice! i always end up cutting mine right when it is almost right!

I want my hair to be long again!! Like ASAP!

I used to have it to the middle of my back at its shortest time... A few months ago I had it cut to basically my jawline when it was curly!

I want my hair to grow back ASAP. I cut it last week and I regret it more every day! Every time I look in the mirror I'm like :eek:

I want to figure out how to get my hair wavy like Ashley Olsen's too! I think her hair is really pretty, too bad my hair resists any/all types of curling :icon_roll damn my straight hair genes!

Latest posts

Back