FOTD 2/22/13

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

I used @urbandecaycosmetics Naked in my crease area for blending @ultabeauty Chestnut in my outter crease and blended it inwards, @ultabeauty Gold Dust on my lid, @toofaced White Lie in my tear duct #MAC Embark and Carbon in my outter v area to add some depth, #MAC Texture as a transition color from my crease to brow bone and #MAC Phloof! and Malt on my brow bone. On my face I used #MAC Studio Sculpt foundation in #NW20 that I purchased yesterday and set it with #Revlon Nearly Naked. I like the foundation, it just has an odd smell to it, maybe its because I'm not used to it. iheartmakeup

Very pretty!
smile.gif

This my "EOTD"

I used Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette( Peach on lid, blended Drk Brown in crease, and MAC's heaux on highlight) Cut the crease with black, and blended it up, then I sprayed a small angled brush with MAC Fix + to add a shimmery green underneath my waterline. I used Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Liner and Lined waterline with Urban Decay's Perversion. Used Maybelline Turbo Extreme Volume mascara, and applied Ardell Fright Night Lashes

This my "EOTD" I used Coastal Scents 252 Ultimate Palette( Peach on lid, blended Drk Brown in crease, and MAC's heaux on highlight) Cut the crease with black, and blended it up, then I sprayed a small angled brush with MAC Fix + to add a shimmery green underneath my waterline. I used Milani Eye Tech Extreme Liquid Liner and Lined waterline with Urban Decay's Perversion. Used Maybelline Turbo Extreme Volume mascara, and applied Ardell Fright Night Lashes
So pretty! Love the pink and green.

Back