DID YOU WIN THE STARBOX CONTEST AND RECEIVE A FREE STARBOX TO TRY??!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Ladies! Calling all ladies who won a Starbox in their most recent contest! 

Please tell us what you thought about your winning Starbox, and how you think we're compared to other beauty subscription services you love! We would love to hear feedback on:

1. Quality of our Starlooks Products

2. Presentation

3. Appreciation of full size

4. Your favorite product out of your box!

Also, let us know the most important thing of all:

...Whether or not after you tried out our service, you subscribed or plan to subscribe!

We can't wait to hear your feedback. It helps us re-vamp Starbox to make it something you love and are always satisfied with!

Can't wait to hear what you have to say! 

-The Starlooks Team

Marci, I just saw a spoiler of the February box and omg it is AMAZING! !!! Is this the box that the winners will receive? I am really hoping so because everything looks gorgeous!

20% of the winners will receive the October 2012 Starbox.

40% of the winners will receive the January 2013 Starbox.

40% of the winners will receive the February 2013 Starbox.

These winners are drawn at random, but all boxes are fabulous. 

GOOD LUCK!

Originally Posted by marcistarlooks /img/forum/go_quote.gif

20% of the winners will receive the October 2012 Starbox.

40% of the winners will receive the January 2013 Starbox.

40% of the winners will receive the February 2013 Starbox.

These winners are drawn at random, but all boxes are fabulous. 

GOOD LUCK!
o_O nice. All great boxes.

Fingers crossed for January or February for me too, checked out October and not sure those would suit me but excited to get any box :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I sooooo hope I get Jan or Feb!!!! Don't think I would use the stuff from the October box but at least I could check out the quality of makeup and decide from there if I wanted to sub.

Ooh, isn't October the one with the gold Diamondline liner? Because if it's anything like the green one from last month, it's awesome!

Fingers crossed I get October!  That's my birthday month so I would be excited to get it!  But whatever box I get I hope I love.  I think I am going to need a new sub to replace GB!  And an all makeup sub one woot!

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh, isn't October the one with the gold Diamondline liner? Because if it's anything like the green one from last month, it's awesome!

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Fingers crossed I get October!  That's my birthday month so I would be excited to get it!  But whatever box I get I hope I love.  I think I am going to need a new sub to replace GB!  And an all makeup sub one woot!
This is a great one to pick. You never end up with skimpy foil packets. You always get good quality products. Good customer service. I know I sound like a brand ambassador but I'm not. Just really like their goodies!

I think you are a good one to believe!  I just saw your Feb box you posted in the Starlooks thread and it looked pretty amazing! The only thing I would have been meh about is the HD thingie and mostly because I don't know how to use it! Lol

Originally Posted by Dalylah /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is a great one to pick. You never end up with skimpy foil packets. You always get good quality products. Good customer service. I know I sound like a brand ambassador but I'm not. Just really like their goodies!

This is so exciting, I recently cancelled BB and Ipsy and I might sub for  this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> All the past boxes look awesome

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think you are a good one to believe!  I just saw your Feb box you posted in the Starlooks thread and it looked pretty amazing! The only thing I would have been meh about is the HD thingie and mostly because I don't know how to use it! Lol
You can apply it with your fingers or brush, although I use my fingers. It is similar in texture to a cream foundation. It is a little thicker but you can blend it in easily. It is super pigmented so only use a little.  I've been sitting her debating over which color of that to buy. I'm so torn hehe.

I won a box!  I can't decide if I want January or February's more... I was so jealous of the Jan one, because of all the green and beautiful things, but the Feb box looks like a fairy princess!  I wouldn't be quite as excited for the Oct box (gold eyeliner, purple eyeshadow, red lipstick, and an Eye Rock tattoo, if any other ladies were wondering!), but that lipcolor is intriguing!  I think if I had to rate preference, it would be 1) Jan 2013, 2) Feb 2012, 3) Oct 2012.

I've heard nothing but good things about the Starlooks boxes and makeup.  So excited to try, and if I like the items, I may just have to give up one of my other beauty subs for Starlooks!

Hey, so can I have one? It's my birthday!
violin.gif

...jk

... ... maybe

Really looking forward to trying out the Starlooks products! Applied appropriately, there's really very few colors I can't wear so I'd be thrilled with any of the boxes :)

Back