Glossybox March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey Ladies;

Since March is right around the corner I decided to make a new thread for Glossybox's March Box. There is a mini spoiler of it being a "Spring Fling Box". When you go to sign up on their Facebook USA page it tells new subscribers to sign up for the so called new March box titled this!

What do you think Spring Fling would entitle?

I hope it entails nail polish (a fun pastel color), fash wash or moistuzer, blush and a lip product.  Lip scrub would be nice too.  I hope they step it up for March because February seems a little meh especially after the Man Repeller with full size Tarte!

Originally Posted by MaiteS /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hey Ladies;

Since March is right around the corner I decided to make a new thread for Glossybox's March Box. There is a mini spoiler of it being a "Spring Fling Box". When you go to sign up on their Facebook USA page it tells new subscribers to sign up for the so called new March box titled this!

What do you think Spring Fling would entitle?

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope it entails nail polish (a fun pastel color), fash wash or moistuzer, blush and a lip product.  Lip scrub would be nice too.  I hope they step it up for March because February seems a little meh especially after the Man Repeller with full size Tarte!
I hope so too, I've been staring at the OPI/Zoya line for their glittery pastels.. So pretty, but I can't justify getting them yet.

Agreed!  Or I love the Butter London pastels/Spring collection I have seen and I would never shell out $14 for a polish so getting it in a sub would be awesome!  I could definitely do with more Zoya and they have paired with them 2 other times so fingers crossed!

Originally Posted by surelyslim /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope so too, I've been staring at the OPI/Zoya line for their glittery pastels.. So pretty, but I can't justify getting them yet.

Originally Posted by lovepink /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Agreed!  Or I love the Butter London pastels/Spring collection I have seen and I would never shell out $14 for a polish so getting it in a sub would be awesome!  I could definitely do with more Zoya and they have paired with them 2 other times so fingers crossed!

Yeah, maybe, they teased about Butter London NOT being in the Feb box. Perhaps they'll come up a solution for it? Wishful thinking ;) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

If this box is good enough I might resub! I hope we get some kind of spoiler, more than just: spring fling. 

when is a good time to apply my dots for a free box? I have enough, and I want to make sure I get March's box and not February.

Originally Posted by alpina0560 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
when is a good time to apply my dots for a free box? I have enough, and I want to make sure I get March's box and not February.
Well on their face book page a couple of days ago they said "to subscribe now to get their Spring Fling box" so I assume now would be an okay time to apply them! :)

You're not in a hurry either. They don't charge until about mid March or around the time they have a last call.

If they give us a nail polish I'm hoping for one of Illamasquas new speckled ones! I know they used some Illamasquas products in the past and that would make my day! :)

Originally Posted by lilsxkitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They were also showing lime crime on their FB page, I would love to see that brand in a box!
Yeah that would be awesome too! :)

Originally Posted by lilsxkitten /img/forum/go_quote.gif
They were also showing lime crime on their FB page, I would love to see that brand in a box!
I would love to try some Lime Crime <3

I resubbed in hopes that it will be a good box.  I used the code COLOR for a free eyeliner.  We shall see if it actually comes.

Spring Fling sounds fun. I hope the March box lives up to its awesome theme name, unlike the disappointing International Style box for February.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I would love to try some Lime Crime <3
O goodness gracious, yes please! I'm madly in love with their eyeliners!

Originally Posted by smiletorismile /img/forum/go_quote.gif

If they give us a nail polish I'm hoping for one of Illamasquas new speckled ones! I know they used some Illamasquas products in the past and that would make my day! :)
I just broke down and bought the blue and green of that line. Love the collection.

Latest posts

Back