Foundation and Powder for Wedding-Make Up For Ever HD?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello lovelies. I'm going to be a bridesmaid soon. I've researched, and I've read the MU4Ever HD foundation is the best for photos, but that the HD powder can look white if you're not careful. Anyone have suggestions? Should I use the foundation but powder with my regular MAC Blot pressed powder?

Sephora sells a kit with different HD products. It includes a primer as well. I use Laura Mercier when I need it, and I'm thinking of trying Smashbox again because it seems like it's such a favorite. I don' t know if the kit is worth it for me, since I don't really need a new primer (unless this is better than everything else out there), and I'm leery of trying the powder when I'm already fair and don't need to look any whiter in photos.

Originally Posted by CoverGirl /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Hello lovelies. I'm going to be a bridesmaid soon. I've researched, and I've read the MU4Ever HD foundation is the best for photos, but that the HD powder can look white if you're not careful. Anyone have suggestions? Should I use the foundation but powder with my regular MAC Blot pressed powder?

Sephora sells a kit with different HD products. It includes a primer as well. I use Laura Mercier when I need it, and I'm thinking of trying Smashbox again because it seems like it's such a favorite. I don' t know if the kit is worth it for me, since I don't really need a new primer (unless this is better than everything else out there), and I'm leery of trying the powder when I'm already fair and don't need to look any whiter in photos.
the powder shows in pictures with a flash if you apply too much of it. A light hand won't show. I've tested it XD Also the powder is translucent, you won't look whiter. 

Back