Mica Beauty Cosmetics

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello Everyone. I recently tried Mica mineral make up at the mall. I got it applied on half my face. I liked the coverage and appearance and how easy it is to put on. I was thinking on buying but after seeing some reviews I'm not so sure no more, a lot of people got reactions. I don't want to get a reaction and my money go waste. I had it on for a couple of hours, I didn't see any reaction or irritation also finding out that Mica is not good at all because Mica particles are so small it is harmful to inhale for a long period of time

Construction workers who use mica wear masks when working with the mineral to prevent inhaling mica fragments into their lungs. Mica inhalation has been linked to coughing, weakness and weight loss, according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration.

Does anybody know any mineral make up that is actually good! I'm starting to lose hope. A lot of these claims that they are good are bogus. So frusterating. They must NOT have

.Talc

.Synthetic Fillers

.Parabens

.Chemical Preservatives

.Bismuth Oxychloride

."MICRO" scopic/ nano Particles... dangerous if inhaled

. Titanium Dioxide .. only safe in cream form

titanium dioxide powder becomes more toxic as it's processed into smaller particles. Because mineral foundation contains tiny nanoparticles of titanium dioxide, your skin can absorb titanium dioxide when you use mineral foundation. When titanium dioxide penetrates your skin, it can cause alterations to your skin's DNA.

.Boron Nitride

Hope this was help

I think you should Google it and take a review of these products so that you will get more information and try to conclude on your opinion.

I use MICA both personally and in my professional kit. I personally LOVE it. It goes on beautifully and it has an amazing coverage and does wonders for the skin. I also love the lipgloss pots and the mascara they do wonders. I discovered it through a referral and its been one of the best things that has ever happened to me and I keep a few colors on hand and in my kit . I almost always use it on younger girls for proms, bridesmaid etc. It is absolutely an amazing investment. 

Hope this helps

Honey Clouds 

I have a question.  How do you get the powder out?  I received a mineral shadow in my Ipsy bag and getting the shadow out has been a pain.  I keep the cap on. turn it upside down and bang it on my hand but I tend to not get a lot of shadow out of it. 

Back