Shoedazzling

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I am slightly obsessed with shoedazzle.com.  I have gotten so many pairs of shoes at such great deals. Here are a few pics of my latest purchase. 

Absolutely in love. Who else loves Shoedazzle?

I don't like shoedazzle now that they upped their prices. I have a pair I got from them so long ago that are so tall (not a smart choice on my end since they make me about 6'4-6'5 with them on :/) but they hurt sooooo bad to wear. I can feel my ankle wanting to snap when I wear them. I do love justfab so much more. They carry Iron Fist which is an all time fave brand of mine. Plus I just got a Hermes lookalike purse from there that I am obsessed with.

They did increase their prices since Rachel Zoe took over. I agree it's a bummer. But their sales are great! I have a pair of riding boots from just fab. Best pair of boots I've ever had but I'm still not convinced they're better than shoedazzle. The selection just doesn't excite me. And I don't like their monthly fee.  

I have never gotten charged a monthly fee with JustFab. You can always cancel or decline for the month.

Back