Love with Food March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just got the first spoiler for March today so I guess it's a good time to start the thread! 

Gluten free. Trans Fat Free. Non-GMO Corn. A little sweet. A little salty. These oven-baked corn has just the right amount of salted caramel. Pure, natural ingredients combined to make a snack that’s deliciously addictive.
These look good! I'm excited to try them out. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sounds like everyone's getting the same flavor.
I'm getting this box (my first) with one of the $2 codes, and so far this looks pretty decent. The biggest challenge will be deciding on whether or not to keep it @ full price. What do you guys think about it? I also get Graze and Goodies Co,

Originally Posted by shandimessmer /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm getting this box (my first) with one of the $2 codes, and so far this looks pretty decent. The biggest challenge will be deciding on whether or not to keep it @ full price. What do you guys think about it? I also get Graze and Goodies Co,
I'm on my second Groupon with Love with Food. Each one was 3 months for about half price each. At that price, and with a point system, it's justifiable to me, and I like usually 80%+ of the items. However, if another Groupon doesn't come around (March will be my 5th month out of 6), then I will probably drop them after the sub ends. I also sub to Goodies.co and Graze...food boxes are just so easy for me to justify!

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm on my second Groupon with Love with Food. Each one was 3 months for about half price each. At that price, and with a point system, it's justifiable to me, and I like usually 80%+ of the items. However, if another Groupon doesn't come around (March will be my 5th month out of 6), then I will probably drop them after the sub ends. I also sub to Goodies.co and Graze...food boxes are just so easy for me to justify!
Post if another groupon rolls around that you see? March is 3/3 for my groupon and I'd like to keep it not at full price.

Will do! Keeping my eyes peeled.
biggrin.gif

I just checked my love with food account and it said 'products awaiting your feedback." Is this what we might receive in the March box? Sorry, it's my first time subscribing to love with food.

Originally Posted by wheeresstephani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I just checked my love with food account and it said 'products awaiting your feedback." Is this what we might receive in the March box? Sorry, it's my first time subscribing to love with food.
Last month was my first and that's how I knew what I was getting.

Yes, that's them! I only have two items in there though...

the wasabi peas covered in chocolate...gross. I bet my boyfriend will eat those. Also, the fortune cookie...yum. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />
Couple that with the one other spoiler and that's only 3 items. Are more showing up for you?

I have the same items as you. On LWF Facebook page April's box will be curated by Andrew Zimmern. Excited yet scared at the same time!

I have the same items as you. On LWF Facebook page April's box will be curated by Andrew Zimmern. Excited yet scared at the same time!
I saw that and had the same reaction...hopefully everything is appealing to most of the subscriber base.

Honestly I don't think LWF is worth the full price, but I always take advantage of the free month deals whenever I find a code.

This will be my first month with both goodies and LWF, I looove graze, so we'll see how this is. March is my boxapalooza. I went crazy with the discount codes to try subs this month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

This actually seems like it will be a fun and interesting box.  I love watching him on Bizarre Foods.  I will have to resub for April because I cancelled my subscription for the fancy food box.

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Honestly I don't think LWF is worth the full price, but I always take advantage of the free month deals whenever I find a code.
It's really not worth it, no. I always assume the high price is due to donating a meal with each box sent out though, and I always at least break even.

Originally Posted by Dayo Steph /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This will be my first month with both goodies and LWF, I looove graze, so we'll see how this is. March is my boxapalooza. I went crazy with the discount codes to try subs this month. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Haha I did too. I couldn't help myself! 
wacko.gif

Originally Posted by HelloLeilani /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Just watched a spoiler video. This month is a complete WIN! So excited!
Ooooh yay! I'm excited now! I wonder if there will be variations? I'm guessing for the fortune cookies and pretzels maybe?

Fab.com has a deal on Love with Food Subscriptions!  expires in 6 days - http://fab.com/sale/18598  (not an affiliate link)

1 month for $7.20

3 months for $28.80

6 months for $46.20

you get a voucher code and it expires 6/10/13...  

I saw it. I wonder if you order two subscriptions if they would stack them or if they would run concurrently.

Latest posts

Back