Ok George you've gone and done it this time...

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I being the poor college student that I am, have very few things that I look forward to doing. All of this week I was anxiously waiting for Sunday night so I could watch my favorite Christmas movie. National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation. Picture me in my pj's, the kids have been bathed and are tucked in. I've got my tart warmer going with the lovely scent of home sweet home wafting through the house. I turn on the TV and Dubya is addressing the nation. I just want to cry. :icon_cry:

Aww that sucks hun :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> I really like that movie too, maybe it will start when the Prez is done speach? Sometimes when that happens the show that follows is just delayed?

Nehoo you can always stick around here and chat with us :icon_chee

Yeah, I had planned to watch Grey's Anatomy (even though it was a rerun) tonight at 10, and I am sitting there, and it is showing Desperate Housewives...

I am like WTF? But it started like 15-20 after 10 so I was a happy girl!

My mom's teeth are a bit yellower now than they were in 1998 and I'm five pounds heavier. George must've done it! Yeah, that's it! :icon_lol:

Yeah I feel your pain, i was watching montel williams this morning and they cut half way into the show and the prez did that speach. i dont know why they have to show it live, couldnt they just put it on a set schedule later that day? i love montel and i watch him every morning. i hated it when they interupted it and it wasnt delayed either, they just started the next show that was supposed to be on after montel and it was the view. grrrr.

Back