Harvey Prince out of business?????

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
so the harvey prince website has been blank for about a month and no one was responding to any messages on facebook nor twitter, phone calls, emails from reps people knew so it seems they may have gone bye bye

since hello is the first perfume i have ever truly loved i just bought a new bottle

i figured id post this here since many of us discovered HP through birchbox and love it!

WHAT!

If this is true i'm seriously going to have to use the points I've stocked up to buy a bottle of Hello. I definitely hope we can find out some more about this.

Oh, man! Thanks for the heads up. I may buy a bottle of Eau Flirt. They have some really gorgeous, unique scents and I hope they're not going out of business. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Aw that sucks! I really wanted to try the Skinny Chic fragrance. Now I guess I'm gonna have to buy a bottle.

yw i hope they arent as well

they also used to tweet daily last tweet was on JAn 30th!!!!

do any of you live in NYC? if so you should go to the store if you have some time see whats going on there

i hope they aren't going out of business; just rebranding, maybe? i can't believe it, now i feel the urge to stock up!

if they were rebranding or just doing some server maintenance why wouldnt they announce it? its all so weird!!!

Originally Posted by Angelalh /img/forum/go_quote.gif

if they were rebranding or just doing some server maintenance why wouldnt they announce it? its all so weird!!!
Yeah you'd think if their site was down for maintenance they would make an announcement on facebook or twitter, or put a message on their site. Not just...disappear...completely.

I'm really anxious to know now. It would be nice to get Hello while I still can.

Oh no!  Now I'm probably going to have to buy a bottle of Hello.  Weird...I wonder what's going on?

Well, that sucks. Hello and Eau Flirt are my two favorite perfumes ever. Time to skip over to the bb shop and stock up on them I guess.

Totally just bought a bottle of Hello.  Discount code feb20 (20% off) still works, so that was at least nice to have.  Couldn't bring myself to buy 2, as much as I love the scent.

I tried to pull up a cache of their website on google, and google gave me a screenshot of the site as it was on Feb 22nd, and it apparently was blank then too.

I've Tweeted Birchbox about it. I'll email a few contacts I have to see if they know anything.

Their Facebook page was up February 17 since that's the last cache for that so between February 18 and now it's been pulled. Using the Wayback archive the site was up February 21, 2013. Their phone # is not working for me. 888.641.3938

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I've Tweeted Birchbox about it. I'll email a few contacts I have to see if they know anything.

Their Facebook page was up February 17 since that's the last cache for that so between February 18 and now it's been pulled. Using the Wayback archive the site was up February 21, 2013. Their phone # is not working for me. 888.641.3938
Interesting. If my google cache of the blank site on the 22nd is correct, it looks like that's when it went blank. The phone number didn't work for me either. It's not looking too good imo.

Guess we'll know for sure since the domain expires on.14-Mar-13 (March 14, 2013).

I guess I'm going to have to make a bb order now. I think I have $20 in points, so that will help.

Originally Posted by MrsMeow /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Totally just bought a bottle of Hello.  Discount code feb20 (20% off) still works, so that was at least nice to have.  Couldn't bring myself to buy 2, as much as I love the scent.
Where did you buy it?

Latest posts

Back