Another question about subbing for a year.

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
If you sub for a year, are you directly in, or are you still placed on the waitlist?...

If I DO sub for the year, right now, and you are instantly in, would I still be able to get the March box?

As it stands right now, I have put up for a single month about two weeks ago, and still on the waitlist, but after thought, I kind of just want to jump for a year. Would I be assured with a year sub, and simple, if so, would I be assured for March?

Thanks for the replies in advance. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I think there may be some truth to that. I purchased the 1 year subscription in late January, was waitlisted for like 10 days then received my first glam bag in February. I've noticed on the ipsy website comments of people stating they signed up before I did are still on the waitlist but they don't specify what type of sub they have. 

I signed up for a monthly sub on 1/31 -- still on the waitlist.  After reading the Ipsy FAQs more closely, and reading a few posts from people who signed up in February and have already come off the waitlist, it seemed to me that there are different wait lists for monthly and annual subs and that the wait for an annual sub might be shorter.  So last weekend, I signed up for an annual sub (had to register a separate account so that I could keep my spot on the monthly list).  I was also put on a wait list, and am still on it.  I figure once I get either sub, I'll just take myself off the waitlist for the other.

Back