Goodies.Co March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

OiiO

✿ Anastasia ✿
Reaction score
The shipping is only one week away and I noticed there's still no March thread so I might as well start one.

I'm really hoping this box is better than the last one because it was just plain bad :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm kind of over it, too...unless they start to wow me again. I've just found I prefer Graze both for the snacks and the frequency.

Originally Posted by yousoldtheworld /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm kind of over it, too...unless they start to wow me again. I've just found I prefer Graze both for the snacks and the frequency.
And I actually feel like I'm over food subs in general. I want to see what they send out in March to decide whether I want to stay a subscriber mostly for my husband, not even for myself, since I kind of lost interest. I changed my Graze deliveries to bi-weekly too.

I still like Goodies... but then again I have kids that love stuff like cookies and peanut butter... so I get the fun, "new discovery" stuff, and they get the more kid-friendly stuff.  (and my hubby gets the healthy stuff that the rest of us won't touch!)

Also, I've found several things that my kids will eat that I never would have guessed.  I have an anti- fruits & veggies kid that will eat the dehydrated apple chips, and he loved the Plentils.  Even though last month's box was the "worst" one so far with the items that were sent, it still beat out Graze and Love With Food (I did a foodie box beatdown on my blog for February boxes).

That being said, this is the food sub that works best for me at this point in my life.  The me of about 7-10 years ago would have totally preferred Graze!

February was my first box, so I don't have anything to compare to, but I liked mine. The bacon popcorn wasn't for us, but we liked everything else.

This will be the first month that I get a goodies box. I really loved the previous boxes that I saw and was kinda meh about the appearance of last months box so I am hoping that this month will be good! I'm excited about it. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

This will be my first month as well. I'm looking forward to it but pretty apprehensive after seeing last month's box.

I'm not swayed by one box since I've discovered so many nice goodies and it's only 7 bucks. And I'm definitely not leaving till I earn my free box.

Originally Posted by bellatrix42 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
This will be my first month as well. I'm looking forward to it but pretty apprehensive after seeing last month's box.
This is my first box too. I'm hopeful it is an improvement over the previous month. 

I was disappointed last month. I HOPE this month is good. That being said, the chips ahoy Reese's cookies were actually good to me lol

Originally Posted by OiiO /img/forum/go_quote.gif

And I actually feel like I'm over food subs in general. I want to see what they send out in March to decide whether I want to stay a subscriber mostly for my husband, not even for myself, since I kind of lost interest. I changed my Graze deliveries to bi-weekly too.
I feel the same way. I'm canceling graze too.

looks like the March charges are processing, just saw it posted to my account.

february was my first so we'll see what march has in store, hopefully it was just a dud and not a trend of what's to come

I cancelled too late so will still receive March box. Not really hate the boxes though the past few boxes haven't been as fantastic as the first few. I'm just over all the food subscriptions for now. Maybe will sub back in a few months time though, who knows

Originally Posted by CookiesGirl327 /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was disappointed last month. I HOPE this month is good.

That being said, the chips ahoy Reese's cookies were actually good to me lol
I really liked the chips ahoy cookies too lol They were delicious!

I am as well hoping that we will get some Easter items in the month's box!

Anyone else get an email informing them that their card had been charged for their "first" Goodies box?  As I've been a member from the begining, I find that a little strange....

Originally Posted by MissMonica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Anyone else get an email informing them that their card had been charged for their "first" Goodies box?  As I've been a member from the begining, I find that a little strange....
Yep, I got the same email.  December was my first month.  Looks like they used the wrong template when they sent out all our emails this time!

Originally Posted by MissMonica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I got it too and this will be my fourth or fifth box.  

Latest posts

Back