QOTD 03/04/2013 Do you have any fears?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Small spaces?

Clowns?

Heights?

Flying?

Darkness?

Needles?

What fears do you have?

Personally,  I am afraid of heights and small spaces (kinda).... Exceeding 5 steps on a ladder is too high for me. Small spaces get me if I fear of being stuck and am in threat of being stuck. I also, though this is far more sci-fi-ish in nature, fear of consciously having no control over my body.... by this, I mean, my body walking around, and I am completely aware of it, but not in control at all. Think of sleepwalking, but knowing you are doing it.

How about you?

This QOTD has been done already... But I'll play along again. Fast crawling insects.

Personally I have numerous fears but the top two I'll discuss.

1. Spiders. I'm arachnophobic big time that I'll scream and screech then burst into tears. I just can't stand spiders.
  2. Heights. I hate heights but no where near spiders. I hate spiders.

Huh? o_O.... I Ctrl + F'd all pages "Fear" unless it was named as something else?...

Did you know that FEAR stands for False Evidence Appearing Real?  What do I mean by that? Have you ever had a thought,  I am not pretty enough, I am not smart enough or I can't do it.  Then the thought becomes real every time you look in the mirror.  You see someone Ugly.  You go to class and you don't understand the concepts...  Well that is the Evidence of the thought becoming real!  Most of the time we are just way to hard on our selves!  We are pretty, we are smart but we spend to much time putting our selves down.   That is FEAR keeping us from our hopes and our dreams!  I know I am not the only one who has been there before.  Has anyone ever told you that you are pretty and you could not accept it?  Well you might want to start checking your thoughts!  Fear starts from our own thoughts!  Change your mindset believe you are pretty and your whole outlook on life will change! You will go from fear to living and dreaming again!

Some people think that just because they see a mouse they are afraid of it.  I used to be that way.  But Fear lies deep in our hearts and mind.  It can control us!  If you search deep in your heart and face the things you are really afraid of.  (Most of time it has to do with a loved one hurting or leaving us) You will be surprised how free you will be of FEAR!

Back