Color Club Polish sets @ Marshall's

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
To nurse the wounds from my disappointing Julep box this month, I found and purchased two Color Club nail polish sets for $9.99 each at Marshall's.  The formula is wonderful so far!  I am wearing Hydrangea Kiss with Diamond Drops added on my ring fingers.  I wanted to spread the word to my fellow nail polish lovers.  I also found a Color Club glitter set at Ross, but didn't purchase.

Ooh pretty! I miss having places like Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. around - they don't have stores like that up in Anchorage :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I love the Color Club polishes I've gotten in my Birchbox. I just did an "ombre" nail look using different brands of polish (Zoya, Julep, some Aerie polish I got as a gift with purchase, and Color Club) and the Color Club lasted the longest. I'm really impressed with it so far! 

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Guess I'll have to c heck out my Marshall's and cross my fingers!
I hope you have luck!  Make sure to check out the little girl clothing/accessories section, too.  They had tons of random nail polish sets!

Originally Posted by cari12 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ooh pretty! I miss having places like Marshalls, TJ Maxx, Ross, etc. around - they don't have stores like that up in Anchorage :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> 

I love the Color Club polishes I've gotten in my Birchbox. I just did an "ombre" nail look using different brands of polish (Zoya, Julep, some Aerie polish I got as a gift with purchase, and Color Club) and the Color Club lasted the longest. I'm really impressed with it so far! 
I'm really impressed with the wear time, too!  Maybe it's time for a vacation down south! :)

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope you have luck!  Make sure to check out the little girl clothing/accessories section, too.  They had tons of random nail polish sets!
:eek: /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> good tip! Will do :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> thank you ^^

Back