QOTD 3.5.13: Is it snowing where you live?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JessP

Advanced Member
Reaction score
We're about to get a little winter weather here in SoCal (rain) so I was wondering who still has snow in the forecast? Friends and family back home in MI are actually having a snow day today - miss those days lol.

Nope, high of 80 today. Perfect for a Spring Training game. 
yay.gif

Not today. Last few weekends have hit us pretty bad though. Thankfully, all is clear, and spring is starting to feel in the air. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yeah, it's been light on and off snow flurries for the past several days here in TO.

Well supposedly its going to snow considerable amounts tonight/tomorrow but I won't be there. I was supposed to fly back tomorrow but they've already canceled all flights so I get to spend another day  and night at Disneyworld. Could be worse, lol.

Here in Ohio we're supposed to be getting 8 inches I believe of snow tonight. Its been nice today so idk, not sunny nice but light drizzle on a gloomy day kinda nice.

Nope, just gray and cloudy but the last time we had snow was maybe Christmas. Maybe.

I love in southern California so it never snows here except on the local mountains. Clear, sunny, breezy day like most others.

Originally Posted by vogueboy /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Oh shut up...

wink.gif
Don't worry, it is like the seventh level of hell in the summer though.
devilish.gif
120 degrees on a regular basis. My beautiful winters are the payoff!

Back