LootCrate (Geeks & Gamers) ??

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello beauties!!

Have any of you tried the LootCrate (monthly subscription for geek + gamers) 
glasses.gif
?  Let me know if you have any experience or input on this subscription.  I'm currently subscribed to it and I'm expected to receive the March box!    

My husband orders Loot Crate and dollar shave club every month. He LOVES it!! And it's kind of fun that he enjoys the sub boxes too :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Yay!!  Ok, so I'm not the only one that's heard about this lol 
icon_lol.gif
.  Are the products in the boxes unisex?  And do you think they're more geared for adults or children?

For kids and big kids alike! I got the sub for my teenage cousin as a gift.

We're getting it starting this month. I put it in hubby's name but I will be hovering over it and batting my eyelashes at anything Zelda, Final Fantasy, Resident Evil, Thor, Wonder Woman, etc...

icon_twisted.gif

Yeah I'm excited for it 
laughno.gif
.  I joined their FB page but first heard about them through a YouTuber.  They also announce updates periodically on their FB page...they're going to announce the theme for this month's box pretty soon!

Originally Posted by bumbeaute /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yeah I'm excited for it 
laughno.gif
.  I joined their FB page but first heard about them through a YouTuber.  They also announce updates periodically on their FB page...they're going to announce the theme for this month's box pretty soon!
Thank you for talking about their FB page! I completely forgot to go like it! 

LootCrate is amazing! Use code MADNESS for $3 off! Here's a couple pics from the last box. For some reason when I reviewed our Jan box I didn't take any pics of everything all together.

Originally Posted by brokebeautyblgr /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LootCrate is amazing! Use code MADNESS for $3 off! Here's a couple pics from the last box. For some reason when I reviewed our Jan box I didn't take any pics of everything all together.

I love it!!!  Thanks for the update....the theme this month is awesome!  I hope my box is out of this world  
waccha.gif
 .... I'm so excited 
laughno.gif

And for anyone interested, Lootcrate gave this hint for their March 2013 theme 
claps.gif

Space is big. Like, really, really big. People trek there, someday we might have wars there, and well, COSMOS gives us a pretty big place to pull from for item ideas. Hurry and sign up, we begin shipping on 3/20

Hmmm, I've been wanting to get a sub for my bf but I feel like Birchbox Man doesn't always have a great value, I guess that also happens with regular BB. This might be more to his liking.

He hates the March theme posted in the spoiler though, if I want to get him excited abt the sub maybe I should wait until April.

Originally Posted by SnowLeopard /img/forum/go_quote.gif
He hates the March theme posted in the spoiler though, if I want to get him excited abt the sub maybe I should wait until April.
You never know though. February was Doctor- and while there was Doctor Who theme t-shirt (actually Dr. who/transformers) everything else is loosely themed like the guy who made Mega Man was Dr. ____ and Dr. Evil talked about "sharks with frickin' lasers on their heads" which is why the koozie has that pic. You never know what you are going to get in this box!

The price of $13.37 makes me laugh. Too bad there is $6 shipping but I might sub for a month or two, I'm curious.

I got my March box in the mail today! They ship from los angeles and I'm from there so it's not too surprising.

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE That spoiler! I never look at LC spoilers but I can't wait to get mine nowwwwww

I LOVE Star Wars.  I wonder if they sent different characters out. I will love any I get. Well...not Jar Jar haha

so happy i found this thread! ive been a looter since February and i love it!

there is a variation in the March Cosmos box for the 

bobblehead! 

i saw someone up there posted a darth vader one and ive seen two videos on youtube with both yoda it seems. and also alot of the star wars comic pictures are variant too :]

Back