Olay Pro X

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anyone have the Olay Pro X cleaning system? Is it really comparable to Clarisonic? I am interested in getting a Clarisonic, but hesitant to spend that kind of money and find out it isn't for me. Any thoughts/experiences?

I had one prior to buying a clarisonic and when i got my clarisonic I was surprised that people compare them at all. they feel totally different and leave my skin looking different, too. I wouldnt necessarily say one is "better", theyre just different.

I went ahead and ordered a Pro X because I had a $10 credit plus at 15% off code for soap.com so it only ended up costing my 12 bucks. If I find I like it and using an extra tool to wash my face isn't too cumbersome, I might invest in a Clarisonic someday. And if I don't like it, then I'm only out $12.

I've never used a Clarisonic so I cant make any comparisons there. Although they are completely different from what i've read(ie. one vibrates and the other just rotates. I've been using the olay pro-x for 6 months now and I love it! I got it because I wanted to try the DDF system but didn't want to spend the $$$ and it's pretty much the same system. Hth!

Back