JulieG Frosted Gum Drops Collection

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score

Limited Edition JulieG Frosted Gum Drops Textured Polish - coming soon to Rite Aid and JessesGirlCosmetics.com (Spring 2013).

• Hot Cinnamon: Hot-red with a glitter finish
  • Sugar Rush: Bright reddish-pink with pops of gold glitter
  • Tangerine Dream: Citrus orange with specs of sparkle
  • Rock Candy: Teal infused with silver glitter
  • Blueberry Fizz: Berry blue mixed with shiny silver glitter
  • Crushed Candy: Pure purple with silver sparkle appeal

Jessesgirlcosmetics.com is now taking Pre-orders for their JulieG Limited Edition Frosted Gumdrops collection!  The pre-order is $20.01 for 6 bottles of polish, with free shipping. These will sent out after March 13th. They will available at Rite Aid soon at $3.99 per bottle.

The hand model for this collection is one of my favorite nail bloggers: work/play/polish and she posted an exclusive sneak peek review!

What do you ladies think? I'm not sure if I'm wild about the textured nail polish craze, but at $3.99 a bottle I think it's worth a shot! I've always had great experiences with Jesse's Girl nail polish.

These also remind me of OPI's liquid sand collection/polishes. At that price I'm probably going to cave and order. I need to justify it with myself since I was a naughty girl and spent too much at Ulta, RiteAid and Walgreens. :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by Meahlea /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I caved. Maybe now I'll resist the pink opi liquid sand.
Me too. I preordered! I'm also a sucker for secret gifts... I wonder what they'll include in the order?

I caved free shipping and gift you can't leave that behind:) I kept seeing the flyer on people's Facebook I was gonna get then said no I don't need it then I saw someone else posted and decided i love it and need it :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I saw on the Jesse's Girl facebook page that they are going to be shipping these early!

OMG I want those!!! I especially love the orange...and I don't own an orange polish...plus, that price is awesome, especially for a textured polish!! 

I just got mine in the mail today! I posted some bottle shots on my blog, but I'll be swatching them tonight! So excited! They look like candy!

I am so in love with the entire collection. The price was amazing the free shipping and to have the entire collection with the gift to try is so nice im very happy with it! I put them in video for light reflects instead of pic! I saw on the website today is the last day to preorder at this price!

Love them! Tell you what if you are heading to the beach, sand will make your shiney pedi look dull anyway. If you have textured polish on or a nice matte. It holds up so much better. That orange on toes !! Perfect!

Back