FABFITFUN box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I just signed up to get their first box. It was $10 off with the code FAB48

https://fabfitfun.com/vip/

Beyond the Moroccan Oil that they show you, I spy

polish that looks like Zoya in the box.
  They are quarterly, $49.99 incl shipping, and they state that box items are worth over $100/box. (Thanks Jen for the heads up!)

Enabler!! 
icon_biggrin.gif

That Moroccan Oil is worth $40 alone and the inaugural box is supposed to be worth $120+

Originally Posted by lucyla8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Enabler!! 
icon_biggrin.gif

That Moroccan Oil is worth $40 alone and the inaugural box is supposed to be worth $120+
LOL! Yes indeedy!

I caved and signed up... they ask you pretty good questions for your profile (sizes, skin & hair stuff, type of phone).  Sounds promising!!

edited to add: Spoiler on their twitter!  @FabFitFun

So... Moroccan Oil $40, Zoya $8, Jewlmint $29, that only leaves $40 value unaccounted for.  On the bottom of their page they also show Thinkthin and Joeur.  Now the decision... are those items worth $40 to me?  Jewelmint has largely been a miss for me, I don't love Thinkthin, I have way too much nail polish but love Zoya, I've never tried Moroccan Oil though my dad loves it, and I've never tried Joeur anything.  I don't see anything fit there... decisions are hard! 

Also, looking at the article you linked, I see Bead Head, KMS, Fekkai, Butter London, Go Smile... some I love and others I don't.  Also, I found this link http://www.shape.com/blogs/shape-your-life/fabfitfun-launches-vip-box-full-best-beauty-swag which says "Want a sneak peek? We can't reveal all the details, but we took a look inside one of the boxes, and it was chock-full of surprises like designer shoes, jewlery, and even a Kindle Fire." 

Hmmm... shoes?  Could it be a jewelmint/shoemint/stylemint code?  I would like to pick my own things again from them.  The Kindle Fire must be a promotion sent out in one of the boxes.

I ordered!  Seeing the full spoiler tipped me over the edge.  There are certainly $40 worth of products there for me.  I do really hope there are variations in the Jewelmint Item, but I would be happy with all of the colors etc that came in either of those boxes. 

Thanks! I signed up too. I really hope the Moroccanoil is included in my first box because that is the only reason I signed up.

Kitnmitns, you are not good for my checkbook (or my budget).  I totally just subscribed.  I have ZERO willpower!  

I was not remotely interested in this box at first...then I found the full preview...and I signed up immediately. It's really a steal for $40! (And I hope the Jewelmint item varies, too!)

I hope they do previews of the boxes moving forward because at the full price of $50, I'm not sure I'd keep it unless I knew it was worth it for me personally. 

kitnmitns, you need to contact them to somehow get referral credit!!! Hahaa you have this thread as proof!

Aghhh, you guys are the worst/best! I love it when I come home to a fun box that brightens my whole week (and I have goodies to share with friends)...but it's a little embarrassing how much I'm spending on subs! I really liked how detailed the profile was...now let's see how well they do matching it to each one of us! Also, looks like there's an easy way to cancel, which I love, but no option to skip a quarter, which is a bummer. Any idea when this box is shipping? I may have missed something.

Originally Posted by KayEss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Aghhh, you guys are the worst/best! I love it when I come home to a fun box that brightens my whole week (and I have goodies to share with friends)...but it's a little embarrassing how much I'm spending on subs! I really liked how detailed the profile was...now let's see how well they do matching it to each one of us! Also, looks like there's an easy way to cancel, which I love, but no option to skip a quarter, which is a bummer. Any idea when this box is shipping? I may have missed something.
It is due to ship on March 20th (I had to hunt for that info)

Originally Posted by lucyla8 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

kitnmitns, you need to contact them to somehow get referral credit!!! Hahaa you have this thread as proof!
HAHAHAHAHAHA!  Now that would be awesomesauce :)  I really enjoy sharing, it makes it all that much more fun :)

Originally Posted by NikNik455 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

You guys are such enablers. I signed up...thanks Kitten for the code.
You are MOST welcome NikNik! I like everything better with a deal :)

Latest posts

Back