(Spoilers) POPSUGAR Must Have April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Okay, so I know it is early, but we already have spoilers for March. Soooo....I have no clue whatsoever about what April will bring ;-)  Except possibly Spring stuff and the banana dancer chorus line...
yess.gif
yess.gif
yess.gif
yess.gif
yess.gif
yess.gif

I guess there will be some fitness goodies because we haven't received anything fitness related in both Feb & Mar boxes

I just want to see spring colors galore!

I would actually really like it if we got some kind of trendy umbrella.

Commenting so I can pin.  I'm still debating whether I'm going to keep this sub. I have a Fancy box coming this month, so whichever one I like more, I'll keep. :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I'm staying away from the March box thread so I wont spoil myself hopefully my box will come saturday or monday.  I have to comment somewhere so I can feel like I can belong again.  Ha ha.  Anyways an umbrella is a great idea.  I would love an umbrella, it's of those items that you really can always use an extra one of.

I think a fancy schmancy candle or diffuser would be nice.  I know we've gotten them before, but mine are gone and it's time for another one!  Plus I love getting new candle brands that I wouldn't normally splurge on.

Originally Posted by musthave /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I think a fancy schmancy candle or diffuser would be nice.  I know we've gotten them before, but mine are gone and it's time for another one!  Plus I love getting new candle brands that I wouldn't normally splurge on.
Ooh, yes, that! Candles are an indulgent purchase and they really brighten up a room, plus I don't mind repeats because it's easy to burn through them and it's not as though they expire, plus they make great gift items (and they aren't size or interest specific either). Kind of the perfect item.

Think I might take the plunge for April! I cancelled Glossybox and Beauty Army, so I'm going to try out this one and the fabfitfun one...probably only end up keeping one, but I'm excited!

I canceled PSMH to get FabFitFun, but I love to see what everyone gets in boxes. I'm hoping I don't regret the decision, lol.

There were several products in the past boxes from the same brands that were in the Lux box - Epicuren, Heather Belle, Stylemint, I wonder if there will be any Lippman products this time?

Id love to see some Lippmann stuff in the April box and perhaps another cool fashion item for spring maybe a hat?? I dunno something cool haha

I'd love a nice pair of sterling silver earrings, a cute umbrella and some type of flower bulb with vase and pebbles.( for forcing indoors) Belly dance instructional video for fitness with a CD of music to go with:)

I can't remember the last time I owned an umbrella, I think about buying one but always decide not to for some reason. That would be a great item, especially if it had a cute pattern.

I, too, would love an umbrella! what a clever idea. It is something everyone can use and definitey a must have for rainy April. Rain also means frizzy hair for a lot of us so..some type of smoothing balm?? Maybe there will be something eco-friendly for Earth day? Perhaps something along the lines of a product made from all natural ingredients or reused materials.

Originally Posted by DorotaD /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I, too, would love an umbrella! what a clever idea. It is something everyone can use and definitey a must have for rainy April. Rain also means frizzy hair for a lot of us so..some type of smoothing balm?? Maybe there will be something eco-friendly for Earth day? Perhaps something along the lines of a product made from all natural ingredients or reused materials.
Ohh good point on the frizzy hair in April, I would die if they put in some Living Proof in the box I love that stuff!

Personally I'd really like an umbrella like those of the Totes brand. Very sturdy, but it doesn't rain very often in San Diego. When it does I'd like an oversized umbrella, not just a small portable folding one.

Ohh good point on the frizzy hair in April, I would die if they put in some Living Proof in the box I love that stuff!

I would LOVE a cute purse sized umbrella. But I hope no hair products. Other than shampoo and conditioner once a week, I do nothing. And my lack of processing/drying keeps it from getting frizzy.

Latest posts

Back