Gobites...a US version of Graze?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Look at the picture from their blog page - from 2011:   It is identical to the Graze box...weird!
tumblr_lwiijtyZGP1r4w2nf.jpg

Originally Posted by IffB /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Look at the picture from their blog page - from 2011:   It is identical to the Graze box...weird!
tumblr_lwiijtyZGP1r4w2nf.jpg
hmmmm that's odd, if i'm not mistaken Graze UK has been around for a while.

Graze works out to $1.25 per snack, which I think is reasonable.  These look good, but at almost $2 per snack (1.99), it is more than I want to spend.  The snacks do look good, and I like that they are healthier and generally less treat like than many of Grazes snacks.

Originally Posted by CAPSLOCK /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Graze works out to $1.25 per snack, which I think is reasonable.  These look good, but at almost $2 per snack (1.99), it is more than I want to spend.  The snacks do look good, and I like that they are healthier and generally less treat like than many of Grazes snacks.
It is more expensive but I'm going to give it a shot and see if it's worth it. I really dig some of the combo's...

Some of them do look great! It's very weird how graze like it looks lol. I may give this a try next month.

GoBites is awesome in my opinion. I'm really enjoying the snacks -- and it's always fun to make a giant pile of snacks for a blog photo. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But they really were great quality and I even got some gluten free choices!

I had a couple favorites but there was one with Brazil nuts that was insanely good. So far I have enjoyed everything!

They allow you to choose your snacks, they ship from Miami, and they ship fast if my box was any indication. Very pleased.

WOW...that does look amazing. I was on the fence. I'm getting bored with graze so I may take the plunge and try it. Thanks for the update.

Originally Posted by rockhoundluna /img/forum/go_quote.gif

GoBites is awesome in my opinion. I'm really enjoying the snacks -- and it's always fun to make a giant pile of snacks for a blog photo. :p /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> But they really were great quality and I even got some gluten free choices!

I had a couple favorites but there was one with Brazil nuts that was insanely good. So far I have enjoyed everything!

They allow you to choose your snacks, they ship from Miami, and they ship fast if my box was any indication. Very pleased.

Does anyone have any updates on how they like this? I've got one heck of a heavy course and workload coming up this summer and fall, and I've been looking for a snack sub box to keep my sanity in check and make sure i'm actually eating something regularly besides fast food crap and yogurt.

I've lost hope for ever getting a Graze code, so I'm eying up other options and I'd love to know how you guys like your GoBite boxes.

I loved it SO much (I posted a few pics before) and I am trying to make room in the "sub budget" to order it again. I enjoyed every one of the items they sent.

How did you get it for that? That 14 pack is aprox $28. 10% off is less than $3. plumdistrict seeems to be best deal. I tried that code and it may not work anymore anyways.

Originally Posted by momto3 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

How did you get it for that? That 14 pack is aprox $28. 10% off is less than $3. plumdistrict seeems to be best deal. I tried that code and it may not work anymore anyways.
Combine it with the Plum District deal, so it's 10% off of $14.  It just worked for me. 

Originally Posted by Maggiedoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Combine it with the Plum District deal, so it's 10% off of $14.  It just worked for me. 
Yep, use both! Oh and I already got a shipping email less than 24 hours later so I'm pretty impressed so far.

Originally Posted by Lolo22 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Maggiedoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Yep, use both! Oh and I already got a shipping email less than 24 hours later so I'm pretty impressed so far.

I was SUPER impressed with their shipping, it took literally a few days to arrive on my doorstep. I think I may have to get in on this deal, thanks!

Thanks for this info, I just did the deal and used the "plumfriends10" code worked perfectly. Total cost $12.60 not a bad deal at all and I loved being able to pick what I wanted to try. I shall have to hide it from the better half as He claims all incoming snacks as his...lol

Latest posts

Back