Glamour Doll Eyes OTM March 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was able to get a six month subscription!  Really excited since I've been trying for the last few months without any luck.

Originally Posted by rubyjuls /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was able to get a six month subscription!  Really excited since I've been trying for the last few months without any luck.
Congrats! I know you'll love it. I have yet to be disappointed with one of their products.

I love Vee's shadows but I'm going to have to admit... in the jar, in that pic the items are kind of "meh" colors to me. Can't wait to see it in person since I know she colors are great based on your comment the colors don't look the same in the pic as in person.

Originally Posted by zadidoll /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I love Vee's shadows but I'm going to have to admit... in the jar, in that pic the items are kind of "meh" colors to me. Can't wait to see it in person since I know she colors are great based on your comment the colors don't look the same in the pic as in person.
Yup I know what you mean. As I commented elsewhere, this reminds me of Mac n Cheese dust in the jar. It doesn't look like that on though.

Back