Carmela DeJesus

Makeup Count Challenge

OK, just counted my stash:

lipsticks: 5

lip glosses: 4

chapsticks: 5

face primer: 1

eye primer: 1

foundation: 2 (I only use 1.  the other was too dark so I'm keeping it to use in the summer when I'm darker)

pressed powders: 2 ( 1 translucent & 1 colored)

eyebrow: 1

eyeshadows: 2 Avon quads

1 Avon duo

1 Bobbi Brown eyeshadow single

2 palettes ( 1 Avon & 1 Wet n Wild)

2 Maybelline color tattoos

eyeliners: 5

bronzer: 1

blush: 1

Does this include duplicates. I have the same makeup in my car  handbag  each bathroom in my house. My moms house. I usually buy 4 of  each once I decide l love something . I have a basic core makeup

Originally Posted by Carmela DeJesus View Post

My coworker came over today to scavenge for samples and she saw my makeup stash.

she bet me that I can't even count all the stuff I have.

I can't count it all in one day. But I told her I'd try to count a section each day. I also bet her that my collection isn't as vast as some of yours out there. Please prove me right.

today I counted my brushes, (not including the little eyeshadow applicators or beauty wedges): face, 38; nails, 5.

So ladies, what are your counts? Would you bother to? Hahahha

this is the pic of just my blushers  laid out on my bed alone. had to stand on a chair just to take this pic >.<

this is the pic of just my blushers  laid out on my bed alone. had to stand on a chair just to take this pic >.< LL
Nice collection! Blush is my favorite cosmetic to collect.

Originally Posted by geeko View Post

this is the pic of just my blushers  laid out on my bed alone. had to stand on a chair just to take this pic >.<

7b.gif blush heavencloud9.gif

Okay here goes... Foundations - 17 [Lip products[/b] - 132 Blushes- 57 Bronzers-17 Highlighter- 19 Concealers-19 Eye palettes- 93 No time to count other stuff lol

Okay here goes... Foundations - 17 [Lip products[/b] - 132 Blushes- 57 Bronzers-17 Highlighter- 19 Concealers-19 Eye palettes- 93 No time to count other stuff lol
I bow to your collection of eye palettes...If I was on my comp I'd put the smiley bowing down lol

Originally Posted by geeko View Post

eek.gif      inlove3.gif    yuck2.gif   Woooaaaahhhh, thats beautiful!

Oh boy... This is going to take a while lol.  (warning I have serious issues and have way more makeup than anybody could possibly need lol) 

Brushes; over 60 

Face Primers; 13

Liquid and Cream Foundations; 17

Concealercorrector; 14

Setting Powder; 9

Bronzercontour powder; 14 

Powder blush; 54 

Liquidcream blush; 16 

Highlighterilluminator; 22

Setting spray; 3

Eye primer; 6

Eyeshadow base; 23 (Nyx bases, Paint pots, Maybelline color tattoos, etc.) 

Single shadows (non mac); 41

Small palettes (non mac); 14

Large palettes (non mac); 17

Single shadows (mac); 5 

Mac palettes; 4 palettes each holding 15 and 2 palettes each holding four. 

Loose pigments; 13

Glitter; 12

Liquid eyeliner; 14

Gel or cream eyeliner; 4

Pencil eyeliner; 21 

Mascara; 12 full sized and 7 deluxe samples. 

Brow powder; 4 

Brow pencils; 6

Brow gels; 3

Lip balmschapstick; 16 

Lip liners; 14 

Lipsticks; 76 

Lip glosses; 17 

Nail polish; 270 

This isn't even including My special effects makeup (spirit glue, makeup forever flash color palette, liquid latex, Castor oil , sculpting wax, body paints, grease paints, and all that shenanigans lol) 

So weird, I was just counting it all up in my head before I logged on and saw this thread. Primer: 1 eye, soon 1 face too Foundation/TMs: 3 Setting powder: 1 Highlighter: 1 Bronzer: 2 Blush: 7 (1 of them unopened) Eyeshadow: 45 (4 of them unopened) Eyeliner: 9 (4 of them unopened) Liquid glitter eyeliner: 5 (2 unopened...for now!) and another on the way Mascara: 14 (12 of them unopened--Lash Stash and 2 GWPs) Lip liner: 4 Lip gloss: 13 (8 of them unopened) Lipstick: 6 (1 of them unopened) Tinted balm: 2 (1 of them unopened) Nail polish: high 60s (about half unopened)

I only got as far as eyeshadow..... I have 152, feeling a bit depressed at the amount of money I have spent!
Defo no more eyeshadow for me for the forseeable future.

People recon it takes about a year to use up a whole eyeshadow, so by the looks of it I have enough eyeshadow for life. 

This has been a really good reality check for me

Decided to count my lipsticks, stains etc too. I have 73 of them but always tell myself I have hardly any 

Hello no buy and project 10 pan!