Hello!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I'm Kat, and I'm new to Makeup Talk.  I'm an avid polish enthusiast and blogger.  I'm super interested in swapping polish with others to help grow my collection, as well as yours! 

My name is Raine and I am new here as well! Can't wait to swap polishes with everyone!

I would also love to join in this swap. Im somewhat new, so hopefully I qualify by the start of your next round! Count me in if i do!

Hi Ladies, We will be starting the next round in a couple of weeks. I will post a notice beforehand asking for new sign ups plus I will send a group message to everyone on our Interest List, to which I have just added you! We have a lot of new participants so it looks like this round will be the most fun yet!! I'll be in touch, LyndaV

Originally Posted by LyndaV /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Hi Ladies,

We will be starting the next round in a couple of weeks. I will post a notice beforehand asking for new sign ups plus I will send a group message to everyone on our Interest List, to which I have just added you! We have a lot of new participants so it looks like this round will be the most fun yet!!

I'll be in touch,

LyndaV
A group message would be great- I would love to be on the interest list too!  Thank you! :D /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

I am interested in being added to the interest list. How do I do this? Thanks!

DELICIOUS NAIL ART DESIGNS THAT WILL MAKE YOU WANT TO BITE YOUR NAILS

Nhttps://www.bebeautiful.in/all-things-makeup/nails/nail-art-designs-for-foodiesail art is a great way to express your love for flowers, polka dots, designs… and food! Yes, you can wear your favourite food on your nails without making it look like a manicure gone wrong. Whether you’re a savoury addict, have a sweet tooth or into all things healthy the possibilities are endless

Latest posts

Back