Julep: April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JC327

Jay
Reaction score
So the 20th is almost  here, seems like this month has flown by. Any spoilers for April?

Hehe you took the thoughts right out of my head.  I keep looking at my calender and thinking "ONLY 9 MORE DAYS!"

I can't believe I almost forgot to look for this thread! Gosh, it is close isn't it? 😯

Originally Posted by coffeecardigan /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I'm rooting for an Easter Mystery Box this month!
That would be nice, not sure if my wallet would agree.

Already thgetting close? ! I'm still messing around with March colors! Lol, wonder if those rock candy polishes will be featured.

Would LOVE a mystery box for Easter! 
smile.gif

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Already thgetting close? ! I'm still messing around with March colors! Lol, wonder if those rock candy polishes will be featured.
I hope they are so pretty.

Originally Posted by mariahk83 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

So am I!
Me too, by any chance is it an it girl box? Seems like they are late shipping it girl boxes this month. I wonder if the delay would affect shipping of the April maven boxes.

I honestly don't know what to expect. I don't want anymore pastel polish, which is all I can think of them doing for the Easter/spring theme. Hopefully a super bright awesome yellow comes about though, that'd make me happy. Oh and better formula than March colors. All but that shimmery green one sits in my Julep drawer still untouched. :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I honestly don't know what to expect. I don't want anymore pastel polish, which is all I can think of them doing for the Easter/spring theme. Hopefully a super bright awesome yellow comes about though, that'd make me happy. Oh and better formula than March colors. All but that shimmery green one sits in my Julep drawer still untouched.
frown.gif
I was super disapointed with the formulas for March!  I was reallly looking forward to minnie, and it's just so gloopy...  sad!  Hopefully April is better!

Maybe maybe we'll get some speckled polishes a la Illamasque?  That's kind of spring-y right? I would love that.

i kind of hate the jellies and the speckled polishes... maybe pastel/neon duotone microshimmers, like julia? cindy? pastel/neon opaque glitters? i know most people aren't up for another pastel box but i love pastels and neons all year round, or neutrals. i'm into dark colors for a short while in the fall and winter.

Love the speckles! Reminds me of eggs lol.. bleh, summer will be full of neons. I'm still loving jellies or fabulous cremes that aren't neon, but well pigmented. Maybe we'll see some Pantone colors? Or something earthy and nuetral for Earth Day? I just hope it's something I love, April is my bday month!

to me, they look like a poor quality glitter coat over a pastel
Yeah, I can definitely see that! I can see the egg comparison as well. Blech to neons! Actually, a neon blue might not be bad.... Black

Latest posts

Back