Sign in to follow this  
JC327

Julep: April 2013

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean View Post

Love the speckles! Reminds me of eggs lol.. bleh, summer will be full of neons. I'm still loving jellies or fabulous cremes that aren't neon, but well pigmented. Maybe we'll see some Pantone colors? Or something earthy and nuetral for Earth Day? I just hope it's something I love, April is my bday month!

This ^^^ I always think of the robins eggs candy and those remind me of easter which is why I thought.. "Maybe, just maybe!"

I bought Hard Candy in Sweet Tooth thinking it would be speckled.. and yeah.. not so much.. :P  If Julep doesn't pull this one out, I'll be shelling out (get it.. eggs? WAH WAH) for the Illamasqua too!

Originally Posted by wildsp187 View Post

This ^^^ I always think of the robins eggs candy and those remind me of easter which is why I thought.. "Maybe, just maybe!"

I bought Hard Candy in Sweet Tooth thinking it would be speckled.. and yeah.. not so much.. :P  If Julep doesn't pull this one out, I'll be shelling out (get it.. eggs? WAH WAH) for the Illamasqua too!

Just saw this rofl2.gif I hope so too, there is only so many pastels you can have.

i was at walmart and checked out the polishes. they kinda look tacky although there are some neat ones that could be used as accents to look nice and fun. they also had pigments, which looked a little poor in quality, but some new cream shadows looked AWESOME. i want the midas touch gold yellow one, the pine-something green one, and possibly the wine not shade, which wasn't in stock so i'm just going off of the display. 

I bought 2 of the hard candy glitter polishes- masquerade & firework. Both formulas were awful to say the least- super thick- did not go on easy & taking it off took me literally 1.5 hours of constant scrubbing . 

Originally Posted by ling168 View Post

Me too..... those 3 days feel like an eternity!

dito.gif

i caved! i opened a new account to order the boho glam intro box so i could get robin. i noticed it in some add-ons recently (secret store, too, i think) but it's been out of stock for months. also, i'm pretty pumped for the foot scrub. i will likely never wear stefani but i am super excited for the other two products.

Originally Posted by r4chel77 View Post

i caved! i opened a new account to order the boho glam intro box so i could get robin. i noticed it in some add-ons recently (secret store, too, i think) but it's been out of stock for months. also, i'm pretty pumped for the foot scrub. i will likely never wear stefani but i am super excited for the other two products.

I have Robin and I adore it.  Wonderful formulation!

Just saw this on FB before they deleted the post because they wrote "April" as "Aprit" XD. But the product for this month is going to be:

http://www.sephora.com/mighty-nail-cuticle-serum-P378024?skuId=1494830

I wonder if that means the colours in the boxes are going to be the ones from the Sephora store then... when Sephora had the exclusive suede colours, I think they had them for like 2-3 months before we got them in the Nov box

Originally Posted by Kyuu View Post

Just saw this on FB before they deleted the post because they wrote "April" as "Aprit" XD. But the product for this month is going to be:

http://www.sephora.com/mighty-nail-cuticle-serum-P378024?skuId=1494830

I wonder if that means the colours in the boxes are going to be the ones from the Sephora store then... when Sephora had the exclusive suede colours, I think they had them for like 2-3 months before we got them in the Nov box

They do sell the Rock Candy Glaze there :

http://www.sephora.com/rock-candy-nail-glaze-P378028?skuId=1492727

You could be on to something.

i'm confused... are you guys thinking that all the products that are on sephora are going to be in the april box? most of the julep products on sephora have not ever been in stock to my knowledge.

i'm confused... are you guys thinking that all the products that are on sephora are going to be in the april box? most of the julep products on sephora have not ever been in stock to my knowledge.
Exactly ;) lol. But we already know that the "rock candy" polishes are coming soon. And the fact that they're on the sephora website already, (granted that sephora has gotten many new polishes before they "officially" came out) is a good indicator that we'll be getting them very soon :)

Originally Posted by katlyne View Post

I'm not into sheer polishes frown.gif they just don't look good to me

You can always layer them, use white as a base or make a jelly sandwich.