MAC Hayley Williams Collection for Spring 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
MAC will be releasing the Hayley Williams Collection on April 9th as an online exclusive. Will any of these orange beauties be making their way into your collection?

The collection includes:

MAC Hayley Williams Lipstick $15
Sounds Like Noise

Source

MAC Hayley Williams Eye Shadow $15
Daydreaming

Source

MAC Mineralize Skinfinish $29
Lightscapade

Source

MAC Hayley Williams Nail Lacquer $16
Riot Gear

Source

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif
Didn't that MSF already come out in a previous collection?
Yup, I believe I read somewhere that they were going to repromote it.

I had been looking at it, because I heard good reviews but the price! People resell at ridiculous prices..my goodness! I'm thinking I might have to get it lol..

I want the MSF! I missed the Archie comic collection(sold out before I got the text message saying it was available), does anyone know if MAC has an specific time they release products at?

Originally Posted by hiheather /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I wonder how the skinfinish would be as a highlighter. Hm. Off to investigate.
This is my HG highlighter.  I love it. 
wub.gif
  I may have to grab another.

Is it just me or does Mac launch a new collection every week?
Sometimes two or three, it seems.  They have some interesting ideas sometimes, but then it'll be nothing but repromotions or really poor quality it seems.  :( /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />  I remember it used to be that when they launched a new collection, it was really something to look forward to.  Now it's mostly eye-roll inspiration.  I wonder if MAC has really dropped the ball that much, or if I've just become jaded and snobby. 

I wanna see swatches of the lipstick and eyeshadow before deciding. I already own Lightscapade.

I wanna see swatches of the lipstick and eyeshadow before deciding. I already own Lightscapade.
Ah, jelly! How do you like it? I think I'll try to order one when the sale starts.

Originally Posted by MissLindaJean /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Ah, jelly! How do you like it? I think I'll try to order one when the sale starts.
I would get one if I were you. It is finely milled, so you aren't discoball face when you wear it. I think a lot of the MSFs are too chunky, but this is one that gets my approval. If it weren't such a hot item I would suggest going to the counter on release day and picking one with the veining you like, but there is no chance of that with this lol.

I didn't know she was still relavant. interesting. I like the color of the polish though.

I would get one if I were you. It is finely milled, so you aren't discoball face when you wear it. I think a lot of the MSFs are too chunky, but this is one that gets my approval. If it weren't such a hot item I would suggest going to the counter on release day and picking one with the veining you like, but there is no chance of that with this lol.
I'll try to stalk the website that day! Thanks for that review. I stopped buy the MAC counter recently to swatch some stuff and didn't love the other MSF they had, so I'm definitely trying for this one!

I want the MSF! I missed the Archie comic collection(sold out before I got the text message saying it was available), does anyone know if MAC has an specific time they release products at?
They're up right now, you just have to search for it on the site. I'm not seeing any special promo under new collections, weird..

They're up right now, you just have to search for it on the site. I'm not seeing any special promo under new collections, weird..
Ahhhh thank you! I have to keep refreshing though, it won't let me look at the collection on the Canadian site yet! But at least I know it will be out soon! Edit: I got it! Thanks so much!

Back