GlamRX Mini Freestyle Palette

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dalylah

Lacquer Lackey
Reaction score
If you are subscribed to Ipsy you received a GlamRX Mini Freestyle Palette in your March box. Did you get this? What did you think of it?

"The GlamRX Mini Freestyle Palette was made exclusively for ipsy Glam Bag subscribers. The magnetic base is the perfect spot to store pan-only eyeshadows (2 of which are included in this Glam Bag!), blushes & bronzers, or whatever you need for perfect for quick touch ups on the go! Whether you are headed off to spring break or just need a cute & clever way to store products in your bag, you can create the perfect makeup look and take it with you with your exclusive GlamRX Mini Freestyle Palette." ~ipsy.com

I haven't recieved mine yet, but I'm really excited to get it. I've been looking for a small magnetic palette to carry around. I'll post again when I do get it! I'm super curious on the quality of their items.

I love it! I have singles from Ipsy, Korres, and Estee Lauder and I can't wait to combine them all in one spot. Most of my pans are narrow and deep so this little palette will hold several of them.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like it, but it's so damn tiny! it fit my Hoola and Bella Bamba deluxe sizes and that's it D:
I totally have a mini blush from a trade! Didn't know where to put it and now I do. THANK YOU!
smile.gif

Did you guys like the size of the palette or think it should be bigger? Or smaller?

I've been on the waitlist for about two months now...I was so hoping to get this one! Oh well, those are the breaks. The little mini-palettes are awesome, and so handy for tossing an eyeshadow and a deluxe blush or bronzer into for touch-ups. Congrats to those who got them! You'll love them! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Loved it. I think the size is nice and portable, but I could definitely could use one in a bigger size too!

Originally Posted by cliche /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Did you guys like the size of the palette or think it should be bigger? Or smaller?
I was kinda hoping it would be a bit bigger

For some reason I have quite a few tiny loose shadows so I am ok with it being small. It feels like a purse palette. Change out the shadows when you go places overnight or whatever.

Originally Posted by Scooby384 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like the quality and size, and I had fun filling it up. Great addition to the bag!

What's the square pan?

the only thing that bugs me about these types of palettes is that it can't be perfectly uniformal. I like x amount of rows and columns that fit perfectly with equal spacing

I'm getting that sample in my BB so I'm glad to see it's a shadow and not a piece of paper with shadow on it.

Back