Anybody have a creamy eyeliner recommendation?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Anybody know where to buy good creamy eyeliner????
smileno.gif

Hi Kitti Kat.  Welcome to MakeupTalk.  I'm moving this thread to the general makeup area, since you're looking for store/brand recommendations.  I'm also going to add a thread title since a bunch of ellipses isn't really descriptive to what you're asking in here.  I'm also going to recommend you wait longer than 1 minute to get responses!  We're not auto-answer bots here!  People will answer when they read your post and have recommendations for you :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

My favorite eyeliner ever is Covergirl Perfect Point Plus. Creamy, goes on smooth, and lasts through anything and everything!

I personally love Milani's liquid eye liners. They're a dupe for UD's 24/7 eyeliner. Super smooth and super creamy. As for gel I like maybelline's 24/7 eye studio gel liner (I think that's what it's called). I accidentally lost my during a move and recently found it after about two years. Surprisingly it's still good as new.

I like Smolder from MAC. It's soft enough to be considered creamy-ish. Most brands have colour creme pots and wheels you can check out. Also gel liners are a great option.

I like the 24/7 Glide-On Eye pencil by Urban Decay and Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes liner. Some others that I haven't tried, but heard they were creamy are Pixi Endless Silky Eye Pen and Sumita Eyeliner.

Those were only pencils, but for eyeliners in a pot, Stila smudgepot is a good one. I also like MUFE Aqua Black Waterproof Cream Eye Shadow. (I know it says shadow, but I use it as an eyeliner. It's really pigmented.)

Originally Posted by luckycharms /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I like the 24/7 Glide-On Eye pencil by Urban Decay and Makeup Forever Aqua Eyes liner.
Those are my personal favorites too, I also love Kat Von D's autograph pencils.  All 3 of those brands have pencil eyeliners that are nice and creamy and are available in a variety of colors.

I love the Clinique cream eyeliner, easiest to apply and most pigmented.

As for pencil form, MUFE Aqua eyes is creamy as well. And there's a big variety of colours

I found the Estee Lauder Pure Colour Intense Kajal Eyeliner to be very good. Although pricey (though I got mine in a set in the sale), they are beautiful, and mine barely smudges

Latest posts

Back