Spring 2013 Mystery Box

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm debating if I should. I have a gift certificate from feb. it seems like they're shelling out mystery boxes every month now. I would prefer if they put a definite number of polishes like they did for February.

If it is still up for grabs Friday I will get it. So most likely I won't be getting it.

I'm a sucker for anything Julep right now...I can see this is going to be bad for my bank account!

I'm passing, I don't want a bunch of products I won't use and likely that'll be the case cuz they didn't say how many polishes would come in the box

I just caved and bought one. makes up for not getting the fabfitfun box. 
smilehappyyes.gif

I hope its not a bunch of body and hand creams. How many Mystery boxes does Julep average per year? I wonder when the next one will be.

Not sure if I should get it, I'm not liking the price increase.

I'm extremely upset that they bumped up the price!!  
icon_evil.gif
...They could have at least made it $25 so I could use up my $50 gift card... Now I'd have to spend more or just waste the 2 cents leftover... 
icon_frown.gif
  Gah, I'm so over Julep.

I'm a sucker for a mystery box UGGGH FML. I only had like a 2.00 on my valentine gift-card left so I used it. I also don't like the price increase Julep let this be the first and last time.

Caved and got one... Hope I don't get crap.... But I'm in love with julep lately. So I hope to at least be satisfied with it

I just bought a mystery box with my Valentine's Day gift card.  What do y'all think the mystery color might be?  What's a good spring color that goes with EVERYTHING?

Originally Posted by ledfordica /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I hope its not a bunch of body and hand creams. How many Mystery boxes does Julep average per year? I wonder when the next one will be.
Almost every month, it feels like. From a quick glance at my emails, there have been at least 6 in the last year. 

it seems they do a mystery box for every month with special holidays or those that seem to mark the seasons. i don't remember when they all were, but it makes sense to me for them to be in october, december, january, february, march, and july. lol does anyone get what i mean?

I bought two; I figure any dupes I can send to my mom for Mothers Day.  At least that's my excuse for no self control when it comes to mystery boxes!!

Back