Fashion and Beauty Haul!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Recently I went shopping to several different stores. One of them being Macy's which I normally don't shop at anymore because it ain't cheap! buttttt I got a gift card (who doesn't love gift cards?!?) for Christmas... took me long enough to use it haha. I just uploaded a haul video! Check it out if you wanna see all the goodies I got.
icon_wink.gif

Hey TattooedBeauty, 

I like your video, you have a good personality. Good to see that you're trying out a bold lipstick. A dark red would go great with your skin, I like the one you bought (the swatch one). 

I love that you were focused on more drugstorey/department store brands. I would be really interested in seeing you do a quick video on surprising Target finds. Both with fashion pieces and cosmetic pieces. For instance, for clothing,  finding a high end outfit online and finding/making a mock copy from Target clothing. For beauty, finding solid dupes, or just really special/unique stuff. That'd be cool. 

Hope that makes sense! 

P.S. Haha, Hello Kitty Sushi  (skip to the end, watch at 7:30 for the reveal : ) ) 

Hi DivyFace! Thank you!

That's a great idea. I think I might actually do that! It might take a while but it sounds like so much fun. I really love Target! They just have everything there.

SHOCKED.gif
Hello Kitty sushi!!! That one is freakin' huge! but I love it haha.

You're welcome!

Just subscribed to your channel too. Good luck with all your upcoming videos. 

Hahaha, glad you liked the Hello Kitty sushi! 

Hey, liked your video and your goods which you brought from stores.You have a very cool personality.You shopped enough goods from the store. I liked your leather boots very much,it's cool and durable. However, instead of wasting time shopping at store, why don't you shop online. A large variety of products could be availed at an attractive variety and offer, with some appealing services from the company.Shop online and make some videos regarding it also. Waiting for some more video uploads.

Hi Carleyferden! Sorry for the late reply! Haven't been on here for a while.

Thank you for watching! Actually, I do shop online as well. A little too much... haha. I agree shopping online has its benefits. You can always find a good deal. I will definitely do a haul video for online shopping.

Edit - Please no youtube channel promoting, thank you! - Cookie

I just watched your video and I loved it!! definitely subscribing! I did a haul a week ago as well, I linked it down below if you are interested. I’m looking forward to seeing more videos from you J Xoxo Robin

You got lots of fashionable clothes. Keep uploading the details of these type of shopping store.

Latest posts

Back