Birchbox Man April 2013

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
OK, so just got charged today. Anyone have any ideas on what might be in the boxes this month??

I am hoping for a gadget!

i canceled after last month, it's just not for us. 

this is the one year anniversary though so hopefully y'all get something good. i did see they're posting a lot of travel stuff lately so that may be a hint

Wow, my husband LOVES these. I can't believe anyone would cancel! Different strokes!! I wish BirchBox would do a women's box similar to the men's. I would be all over that.

I can't say my boyfriend has 'loved' every single box so far...been subscribed since Nov 2012...and I think I enjoy trying to figure out what he's getting a lot more than he does.

He has used a couple of the products and even found a shave lotion which he loves now.

I can't complain! :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

*Sigh* A speaker and socks. I really hope my boyfriend gets the speaker, or we will be cancelling. Just not worth it, so many more products are introduced for the women. 

My bf was less than excited about this sneak peek.

My boyfriend will love that speaker and the socks! This will be a great box for him, I hope he gets both!

I'm disappointed that they only featured 2 beauty product brands AGAIN :-( SO not excited for ANOTHER cologne although the Jack Black products are definitely welcome!

Sorry for no spoilers, I try to do it on my computer every time and I think i got it but then when I press submit its no longer whited out or hidden

Yeah I was disappointed in the amount of brands they are featuring. I feel like each month there are less and less things featured. I think we may be cancelling after this month.

My bf does NOT need more socks!! I am the one who washes them and I am not happy about that hahaha! 
eusa_wall.gif

My fiance's shipping updated. No "your box has shipped" email but according to the tracking it was shipped on March 22nd/

Weight (lbs.):
Projected Delivery Date:
Mar 28 2013
Pretty heavy! So I am guessing the speaker maybe?

Page photos still have not updated

Sweet- my boyfriends updated too!

Projected delivery also the 28th and 0.9860. That is very heavy! No box page update but that speaker better be in there!

sigh..im cancelling after this month. socks, lip butter, shave lather and smoothing cream

I"m thinking I need to subscribe my bf...he needs socks that are not white to wear to work. He wears black pants with black shoes and white socks and it makes me want to explode lol.

My fiance got his box today. It had-

Triple C portable speaker Victorinox Swiss Army cologne
NUXE Men moisturizing multi purpose gel
Yes to Carrot lip butter
Go247 Texture Paste

Much better than last months disaster thats for sure!

This is my boyfriend's box, but there is not a box picture yet so I'm not sure the sample sizes. I REALLY hope they add another item to this box because for $20 this doesn't cut it. I think he would have rather gotten the socks.

Originally Posted by nathant78 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

sigh..im cancelling after this month. socks, lip butter, shave lather and smoothing cream
Sorry about your box :-( I really thought they wouldn't give JUST the socks as a lifestyle product since they are only $12 and the Speaker is $29. Does seem a little unequal this month

Originally Posted by katie danielle /img/forum/go_quote.gif

This is my boyfriend's box, but there is not a box picture yet so I'm not sure the sample sizes. I REALLY hope they add another item to this box because for $20 this doesn't cut it. I think he would have rather gotten the socks.
ooooo You should steal his Marine Cream j/k :)... i wanted that so bad when it was in the women's box!

Back