Z Palette vs Unii Palette vs Glam RX Palette: Size discussion

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Originally Posted by princess2010 /img/forum/go_quote.gif

LOVE, LOVE, LOVE the GlamRX palette! I think this may have started an obsession with depoting shadows. I need more palette's now!!!!!!!  Just trying to decide which one GlamRX, Zpalette, or Unii.
I think which one you'll need will depend on how many shadows you plan on depotting.

Large Z Palette vs Mini Glam RX​

I have three large Z Palettes - one is empty, one is completely full and this pic is of the 3rd.

Size
Price
Material
Z Palette (large)
Outside 8.06"L x 4.94"W x 0.56"DInside 7.44"L x 4.13"W x 0.25"D

$20 + shipping*Price can be lower on EBay/Amazon

Cardboard Z Palette (pro) Outside 8.06"L x 5.44"W x 0.56"DInside 7.44"L x 4.75"W x 0.25"D

$25 + shipping Cardboard Unii Palette
6" x 3" x 0.8" $29 + shipping*Shipping is free if you buy 2 or more

Plastic Glam RX Palette
3.5" x 2.5" x 0.75" $16.50 + shipping Cardboard
It appears that the Unii palette is a little bigger than the Glam RX palette (we got the mini) and of course the Z Palette (large) is larger than the Unii palette. The difference between the Z Palette large and pro side is that the pro fit dome shaped products like baked blushes shadows.

Z Palettes - small size - will be on sale this weekend at 20% off on Z Palette's website. The smalls hold nine 1"/26 mm pans. Regular price $14.

I still REALLY like the Uniis and may end up with one too, but that Zpalette pro was too tempting.

Originally Posted by beautymadn3ss /img/forum/go_quote.gif

Thanks for this :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Sadly it ends up being $19 after shipping D: damn shipping charges!
Not to be an enabler or anything but it's still $10 cheaper than Zpalette's site after shipping.
whistling.gif

I just realized I need a palette for blushes and highlighters! I want to depot everything in sight!

The Unii palette also lock into place when it's closed (instead of just a magnet to close), so you can throw it in a bag and know that it's not accidentally going to open up. The thumb grip inside is also nice to use it like an actual palette, instead of just a container that holds your shades.

I bought the unii because of the portable size. Not too big or small for me. i put my duplicate basic shadow colors in this one so that i can take with me when i travel.

I love my z palette. I recently discovered palettes and the z palette is my favorite I love all the colors it comes in.

I've always been tempted to buy a UNII palette solely because it reminds me of the Nintendo DS Lite, hahaha.  The only palette I own is the Glam RX palette I got from ipsy, and I'm hooked. I wanna depot everything I own, but I'm still deciding which palette I should buy. Or if I should make my own. Hmm.

Latest posts

Back