Leaky Lipgloss?

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys!

I got a sample of Poppy in my Cupids Mystery box.  I can't let that thing lay on it's side for the life of me!  I noticed 2 times that it was leaking out of the packaging while in my purse.  Now I have to leave it at my work standing up on my desk.  Has anyone else had this problem?

Hey - yes I have definitely had the same problem with a lip gloss I got in my box last summer. No matter which way you put it - right side up, sideways, whatever - it leaks! So do not put it in your purse - EVER! I think leaving it on your desk right side up is the only way it won't leak. Any sort of movement will make a major mess and waste a lot of product.

Yup, both of mine that I got last year were doing that. I actually thought that the package was cracked or something..but nope...just leaky.

I ended up having to throw it away because it was leaking all over the place and obviously it's not air tight, so it ended up kind of going bad.

Back