Birchbox Sneak Peek... I just found out I won!!

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Each month they do the sneak peek video on YouTube and if you comment, you are entered into a random drawing.. If you are chosen you get a full size product of EVERYTHING they showed on the video.. I won the February Sneak peek drawing!!!  I wanted to post to make everyone aware that if they do that they may win.. I was one out of 680 people!! I am posting this on the March Birchbox thread because there is still time to get in on that drawing, so if you sub to Birchbox head on over to Youtube and comment on the March Video Sneak Peek!!  You never know.. You could be the next winner!!  It looks like I won the following products...

$36.00   Dr. Jart+ Black Label Detox BB Beauty                                          

$37.00  Kiehl's Powerful Wrinkle Reducing Cream                                      

$28.00  Lancôme BI-FACIL                                                                         

$28.00  Lancôme HYPNOSE STAR (mascara)                                          

$27.00  Lancôme HYPNOSE DRAMA (mascara)                                      

$42.00  Lancôme LA BASE PRO                                                                 

$17.50  Skin & Co Roma Ultra Conditioning Body Gel in Sicilian Orange    

$21.95  Beauty Protector Protect & Detangle                                               

$19.95  TIGI CATWALK Session Series Transforming Dry Shampoo          

$14.95  TIGI CATWALK Your Highness Root Boost Spray.                                    

$18.95  TIGI CATWALK Session Series Styling Cream                               

Wow, congratulations! That's pretty awesome! It looks like there are some nice products in that list. You'll have to tell us how you like them when you get them. 

Congratulations!  Looks like you won some great products!  I love the beauty protector spray and the Dr. Jart!!

Congrats!!!  I'm glad that someone on MUT won! 
smile.gif

Congrats, that's a great prize. I may have to start commenting.

Back