mascara primer

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, 

I'm about to purchase a new mascara primer & wondering if anyone had opinions.  I am almost out of my Lancome (Sephora sample score).  The one I used before that was Clinique.  I liked both of them, but I think maybe a better one could be out there.  Or, any particular combination of primer & mascara?  

Thanks!!!!

My favorite mascara primer is the Estée Lauder Lash Primer Plus. It goes on smooth and clean with minimal or no clumping. Also, it is more translucent than a lot of other primers (which are usually white), so you don't need to worry about any spots of white showing through your black or brown mascara.

This primer is also safe to wear at nighttime, just on its own, because it has ingredients that are really beneficial to eyelash health, like macadamia seed oil and wheat protein. It helps to make your eyelashes thicker and stronger.

I agree with Glamdup :) Lash Primer Plus is an amazing lash primer. I've probably used up around 10 tubes since it first came out.

Back