(SPOILERS) QVC New Beauty Test Tube (Spring-Summer 2013)

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Any one know what's in the next test tube?!  My auto-delivery shows shipping April 2!

I was just wondering this as well!  My shipping is showing as March 29, which is in 2 weeks.  I would like to know what's in it so I can decide whether to skip it or not.

Omgosh, now you have me seeking out information!! haha I def want to know this time before I buy it.  Not happy to keep getting the same Mally Lipgloss over and over....I really hope this time it is something better!

I gave up trying to find what was in this and just emailed QVC last night.  I received a reply this morning:

Thank you for emailing QVC. We will gladly assist you. The upcoming New Beauty 8-piece Test Tube will include (1) 1 fl oz Algenist micropolish & peel,(1) 6 fl oz wen replenish mist-assorted, (1) .04 oz tarte skinny smolder eyes-waterproof liner- assorted colors,(1)1 fl oz Peter Thomas Roth anti-aging cleansing gel, (1) .39 fl oz Mally volumizing mascara-black, (1) .4 fl oz_philosophy hope in a jar night, (1) .17 fl oz Josie Maran Argan Oil,(1) .60 fl oz Perfect Formula manicure booster, (1) New Beauty-Magazine.
I think I'll skip this one.  I'm not seeing much that I have to have...

Thanks for sharing this! I was search for spoilers on the contents. I am stock-piling the JM Argan Oil so am happy to see it this month and I just recently had to throw away my Mally mascara so I need another of those. I haven't found a Tarte product I hate so I will welcome an eyeliner from them. Hoping for something other than black tho. Received purple in the last test tube and I love it! For me, those three items are worth getting the tube this time.

Originally Posted by Wida /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I gave up trying to find what was in this and just emailed QVC last night.  I received a reply this morning:

Thank you for emailing QVC. We will gladly assist you. The upcoming New Beauty 8-piece Test Tube will include (1) 1 fl oz Algenist micropolish & peel,(1) 6 fl oz wen replenish mist-assorted, (1) .04 oz tarte skinny smolder eyes-waterproof liner- assorted colors,(1)1 fl oz Peter Thomas Roth anti-aging cleansing gel, (1) .39 fl oz Mally volumizing mascara-black, (1) .4 fl oz_philosophy hope in a jar night, (1) .17 fl oz Josie Maran Argan Oil,(1) .60 fl oz Perfect Formula manicure booster, (1) New Beauty-Magazine.
Thanks so much for posting this! I just got e-mail from QVC this morning, alerting me that my A/D was due to ship on 4/2. Armed with your info I can skip this one with no regrets.

​
 ​

Originally Posted by Wida /img/forum/go_quote.gif

I was planning on skipping, but I've really been wanting to try that mascara, I need a new night cream and face wash, and it's hard to turn down a full sized tarte product...so maybe this will be worth it for me since I will use most of these products. Hope the hubby doesn't kill me :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" />

Oh man, I love the hope in a jar night and some of the other products are really nice. I am so tempted, but I've been going crazy with beauty boxes/sephora lately. 

Originally Posted by tameloy /img/forum/go_quote.gif
I was planning on skipping, but I've really been wanting to try that mascara, I need a new night cream and face wash, and it's hard to turn down a full sized tarte product...so maybe this will be worth it for me since I will use most of these products. Hope the hubby doesn't kill me
smile.gif
I feel the same way, I used to get annoyed with all the wen, but as it turns out my boyfriend seriously LOVES it. He has dry coarse longish (for a guy) hair, and it always reminding me when he uses the wen, and that my two 6oz bottles from tubes are all gone and that "Can you please get more Wen" and this is from a guy who has no interest in anything grooming. So I hope he will like this wen product.

Does anybody think its weird that QVC is always marketing the tubes as if it was some major decision to make another tube, when they have them on A-D, so there are always at least 2-3 more coming.. weird stuff.

serioulsy liking this tube, especially when i compare it to the regular NBTT that is shipping this month.

I have to agree Lady41. The QVC version seems to be a better bang for you buck.

I have to agree Lady41. The QVC version seems to be a better bang for you buck.
I think the fact that it basically has to be products qvc has deemed worthy to sell has something to do with it

I didn't hit auto ship last time and I'd like to order this so i keep waiting, but haven't seen it on the QVC website yet! I hope it doesn't sell out before I can snag one!

Yea! It's on the qvc website and available for purchase now :) /emoticons/[email protected] 2x" width="20" height="20" /> Just ordered mine! I was kind of iffy at first, but the new beauty version doesn't look so hot, and I love tarte and algenist. Also my nails need serious help and I (still) haven't tried argan oil and i've never tried any wen products either. Can't wait!

I've been so caught up with my pregnancy I totally forgot about the test tube! I didn't even get a shipping notice email. It showed up at my door today and I like it. Hate mally usually but I love her mascara and of course tarte can do no wrong IMO. Could do without the wen since I already have 2 of those in rotation but I'll save it and regift it.

Latest posts

Back