SeasonsBox Giveaway - "Spring Into St. Patty's" March Box, PLUS an Additional Two Month Subscription [CLOSED]

Makeuptalk.com forums

Help Support Makeuptalk.com forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

alyssaw

THIS CONTEST IS CLOSED

SeasonsBox is giving away a "Spring into St. Patty's" March box to one lucky winner (Valued over $60.00) PLUS an additional two month subscription (total 3 month subscription).

One of you lovelies will receive these wonderful "FULL SIZE" products:

• Ecoverse Compact Umbrella from ShedRain
  • Organic Gourmet Tea from Octavia
  • Natural Incense Cones from Vance Kitira
  • Dublin Mint Irish Soap from All Things Herbal

For more product details and why we selected these fabulous products for our March Box, please click here.

2 Simple Steps to Enter the Giveaway:

1. Like SeasonsBox on Facebook

2. After visiting Seasonsbox.com, comment on this thread with "I LOVE SeasonsBox!" and tell us which "Spring into St. Patty's" product you are most excited to try.

About SeasonsBox:

SeasonsBox is a lifestyle subscription service and a discovery platform for seasonal must-haves for the home, body, and spirit.  Our inspiration comes from the changing seasons of nature, and our concept is to provide unique full-size environmental conscious products from various places in the world.  Each box you receive from us is truly luxurious and tailored to one season (Winter, Spring, Summer, or Autumn), or Season Holidays and Occasions such as Valentine's Day and Halloween.  We strive to make each SeasonsBox so evocative and of the season that it will satisfy those unexplained feelings and stimulate your senses.

Subscribe to SeasonsBox here and don't forget to sign up to our newsletter to "Follow Our Boxes" and be the first to peek inside each month's box here.

This contest is open now and runs until 9 am on April 1st,  and it is only available to USA and Canada residents.

Link to Contest Rules

Already liked on FB because I LOVE SeasonsBox! I'm most excited about the cute umbrella for all those spring showers.

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I would really love to try the Dublin Mint Irish Soap from All Things Herbal.

I LOVE SEASONSBOX! I would love to try the Ecoverse Compact Umbrella as I live in the wet Pacific Northwest!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!  I would love to try the Natural Incense Cones from Vance Kitira!!

I LOVE SEASONSBOX!

I can't wait to try the Double Mint Irish Soap!

"I LOVE SeasonsBox!" I'm most excited to try the Ecoverse Compact Umbrella from ShedRain...Spring brings April showers so the umbrella will be so practical and useful!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!
I am most excited to try the umbrella...nothing brightens up a rainy day like a cute umbrella!

I LOVE SeasonsBox!

Super excited to try the tea from Octavia!!

I Love Seasons Box! I would be most interested in the umbrella as the Chicago wind likes to destroy them - always looking for a good one!!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I'd really be excited to try the tea, being that I've never tried Octavia's teas and their flavors all seem interesting. I really enjoy trying various teas (half my pantry is full of tea, guys. I think I need an intervention)

I LOVE SEASONS BOX!!! My umbrella just broke so I would be excited to get a new one!

I love Seasons Box!  I would love to try the Organic Gourmet Tea from Octavia!

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I am most excited to try the.Dublin Mint Irish Soap from All Things Herbal! I lovvvve minty soaps :)

I LOVE SeasonsBox! I'm most excited to try the Natural Incense Cones from Vance Kitira because they look really cute, and I'm always looking for good ways to make my apartment look and smell more inviting!

I LOVE SeasonsBox. I would love to try the Dublin Mint Irish Soap from All Things Herbal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back